Chapter 7

Both Bruce and his sons felt that Danica needed to know the trust and felt that Isabella needed to know why she felt such a fast connection with her after finding out all that they gathered, they still couldn't believe the odds of the two girls meeting and they couldn't believe Danica's background with her grandfather being a Nazi general. They didn't know that Danica had became a magic user not long after she had regained her memories at the age of sixteen from being kidnapped, Isabella was the only one who she told that she was a magic user. Danica ended up returning back to Isabella's place an hour after she calmed down and showed both Isabella and her mother the documents and papers that where given to her, the two where just as shocked but not as shocked as Isabella's mother in discovering that she had sister and her parents nor older brother never told her about. Though Isabella couldn't believe that her close friend ended up being her long lost cousin and explained why the both of them felt a close connection with one another, there was something else the both the girls thought " Who gave the documents and found out in such a short amount of time?" Despite the shock Danica was happy that she wasn't alone and had family that happened to be into lolita fashion just as much as her, Isabella couldn't be happier that she would be moving in with her newly discovered cousin when she graduated high school that was so much like herself.

The art composition announcement  started on a Saturday afternoon at one of the Gotham art gallerias that the museum sponsored, they had put up the students art work and put there in a  secured location to be put back up. All the students who had there work up stood near their pieces as people looked and walked past them and even talking to the student that did the piece, however the area that was getting the most attention was the area where Cori and Isabella had there piece out They had there main one in a large poster size while some of the others where made a little smaller but went with it and those pictures had Jason, Tim and Dick in them. Of course Isabella wore one of her nicer gothic cords that went with a crown.

 Of course Isabella wore one of her nicer gothic cords that went with a crown

People and art critics where impressed by how different the entry was, the uniqueness was enough to get peoples attention a little more than other students

People and art critics where impressed by how different the entry was, the uniqueness was enough to get peoples attention a little more than other students. Even some artiest that lived in Gotham talked to Isabella mostly and practically begged her to model for them and even offered to pay her for her time,  just before Isabella was about to talk to another artiest she got the surprise of the lifetime. What she saw was her entire friend circle from California dressed in both lolita and Kawaii attire that they loved wearing.

"Surprise Dove, we all thought you where a little home sick and wanted to support you." Danica said that while coming up to Isabella dressed in an Alice in wonderland lolita dress, Isabella couldn't help but cry out of happiness as she hugged Danica

"I love yawl so damn much." a lot of people where a little shocked seeing the group of people, they started taking more attention away with the art work and started becoming the new attraction. Isabella even introduced Cori to her friends which they where very happy to meet him and welcomed him in there circle of friends, he was surprised how kind and supportive they where compared to some people in Gotham.

"Joana couldn't make it?" Isabella said to her group of friends and one of lolita friends who had orange hair and resembled poison ivy answered her

"Neither could Krystal and Yuri, Yuri had serious modeling gigs that her manager didn't want them missing and Krystal had to practice for her concert coming up before tickets start selling . Believe us they wanted to come bad. Same thing with Heather but she had a performance all this week and she wanted to talk to you more about THAT project."

"Project?" Cori repeated that and looked over at Isabella and questioned her

"What project?"

"Think you can wait two years for that answer?" Was her answer to him, before he spoke to her again Tim had arrived with getting threw the crowd of people and from her friends

"Wow these friends of yours?" Tim asked that while looked at her friends and noticed her friend that looked like a young teenage poison ivy and surprised him a little

"You must be Tim right? Dove made sure to tell us about any friends she made in Gotham. Names Georgia or I go by G." Instead of Georgia speaking next Isabella spoke to him after she hugged him as a greeting

"I want to thank you and your brothers again for helping out, our pieces are a hedge hit." After that Tim did want to talk to Isabella's friends from California in wanting to know her more, he was shocked that so many people loved her enough to support her in a art contest. He wasn't the only one, Dick and Jason wanted to show some support and came to the contest as well along with Damian with them since he wanted to see Isabella up in person. When Damian met her after Dick had introduced her to him and while Jason was talking with Danica Damian had his breath taken from her seeing her up close, she was still thee most beautiful girl he had ever seen even though she was a little older than him. He did ask her simple question though she could tell that his social skills weren't good despite him putting on an act, not long after that the announcement for the winners came around for the runner ups, honorable mentions and then 3rd, 2nd place. Isabella and Cori where over the moon happy when there entry was announced in first place and the winner for the most unique entry, all of Isabella's friends cheered for her like with the audience and they even got a few picture from journalist after they received there awards. Some of those journalists did interview the two after they had gotten off the stage and Isabella's mother congratulated the two, journalists weren't the only ones wanting to talk to the two the artiest that tried to talk to Isabella before her friends had shown up wanted to speak with her again in wanting her to work with them. Isabella polity told them that she wasn't interested in the moment and walked off with Cori and her mother but she did take there business cards if she changed her mind.

  One surprise after another to Isabella, before meeting up with her friends she and Cori had meet Bruce Wayne that had wanted to congratulate the two

"Oh Mr. Wayne this is a surprised to see you here?" Isabella's mother said that to him and he said to her

"Nice too see you too Clara, your daughter has been a good friend to my sons and I'm not gonna lie I had been curious in seeing her myself." While he was talking he looked back at Isabella and held out his hand to her in a greeting

"I'm happy I get the chance too." Isabella polity smiled and shook his hand, she was a little taken a back by his grip for a second but she brushed it off

"It's nice too meet you too Mr. Wayne."

"Please call me Bruce. By the way like the look it suits you." Bruce explained to Isabella that Tim was his adopted son and he had told him about her, her mother was a little shocked that her daughter became close with three of Bruce's adopted sons. Bruce had originally wanted to treat Isabella and Cori out but he hadn't expected her friends from California showing up to Gotham he'd knew about Danica and her small group but did see a lot of them coming, it also showed him just how loved she was.