Chapter 10.

Bruce Wayne was very impressed with how good Isabella was with math and money as well, she even offered some ideas about certain protects that his companies scientist might be interested in. Her main one was nail polish that detected any date rape drugs and harmful chemicals in it along with it coming in different shades, Bruce loved that idea and wanted to work on it with her since he hadn't made a product like that and knew it would help a lot of people mainly women with helping in stopping sexual assault as mush as possible. Bruce wasn't the only one that heard her idea and was very impressed Jason heard and he too thought an product like that would make a big difference in people for the better, he even heard Isabella's other idea in using a chip in detected drugs in any type of alcohol and none alcoholic drink in collage bars and regular bars if people didn't didn't want to use the nail polish. Bruce wanted to make those products into reality and want to do business with Isabella and she want too, but only after she was done with her muse modeling for the artiest she promised she would model for that very weekend in which Bruce accepted her terms. Isabella wanted to do this project after she graduated and moved back to California but being on good terms with someone like Bruce Wayne as an investors rather than Lex Luther sounded a lot more better and she felt a lot more comfortable, Bruce even promised her royalties ones the products where out since it was her idea and would be helping with the products along with the marketing.

While Isabella was with Bruce Tim had gotten some questioned answered on how Cori managed to date Isabella, at first Tim understood why Isabella like him but he felt like he wasn't telling him the real reason. Like Cori was hiding something he didn't feel comfortable telling him, Tim had a curious nature and wanted to figure it out. Before Tim got any more questions out Isabella met up with the two of them with Bruce by her side and she told Cori about how she was going to work with Bruce about her product ideas, Cori already knew about her ideas but didn't think she would do them while she was still in Gotham rather than doing her original plan doing it in California. Noticing that it was started to get late Bruce offered to take Isabella and Cori back to there places which they where happy in accepting his offer, the second the couple left with Bruce Tim did some digging into Cori's background with that Bat computer. He, Jason and Damian who had arrived before Bruce left was a little confused seeing that there wasn't much information on Cori Williams, this only got the brother more curious in wanting to know who Cori really was and what he was hiding. Tim made sure to notify Dick who was out of portal from his detective work and telling him what was happening, during that time Bruce dropped of Cori at his aunt's place first. Both he and Isabella waved by to one another before Bruce drove off and Cori entering his home, it was the action Bruce notice something with the two. He noticed that they two didn't share as little as a peck on the cheek like normal couples do, the only thing he saw was that they only held hands that was pretty much it. Bruce thought back on the recent posts on Isabella's Instagram with her and Cori they didn't show any kissing either, he wondered if they weren't in such a serious relationship. Talking with Isabella with just the two of them Bruce started to understand why she had so many friends and people liking her and he started liking her as well a little as much as Tim Drake does, Isabella pegged Bruce not to tell her mom about her math genius and what he heard from her. She explained her reason telling him that she had was secretly paying half of her mom's bills without her knowing so she wouldn't be too stressed out, she even confessed that she finished paying her father's funeral bill that her mom had struggled to pay off. Bruce was happy hearing that she was a lot like him, she didn't let money take over her life and wanted to give back and help people. Before arriving at her place she did tell Bruce that if he wanted he could tell her mother about her product idea since her mother already knew but didn't know when she would start working on the products.

Arriving at her place both Bruce and Isabella where greeted by her mother not long after Bruce had given his cell number to Isabella, Isabella's mother was a little shocked seeing her daughter with her boss. Bruce kindly explained to her that he was dropping off her and Cori from his place he even mentioned to her about the products that she told him and wanted to invest in it in saying she wanted to work with him in developing them, Isabella's mother was very happy and proud of her daughter. The two said there goodbyes to Bruce as he drove off and Isabella's mother started praising her daughter as they started to go inside, Isabella even told her mother Bruce promised her royalties since it was her idea. She even told her mother what the inside of the Wayne manor was like, she only pointed out one odd thing about the place.