Chapter 40.

With the elections coming up Isabella was a very strong and threatening candidate from the other people that where running for President, some of the people tried taking Isabella down both for the election and from her other companies and business that she ran that was open to the public . Some where more careful than others because of the connections Isabella had and the support with her campaigning even during the Valentines day, she wasn't surprised that she received so many gifts and every year for the past few years she always received drunk calls from Lex Luthor. He usually drinks too much for him not remembering that he called, crying and telling her how much he loved her and wanted to date her. He wasn't the only one making those types of call Danica was the same thing with Vandal Savage, both girls agreed not to share it with there other friends since it was WAY too pathetic. As a gift Ra's had filled her coffin bed with wild flowers, it was sweet of him to do that for her and knew he was still trying to win her over despite the Blood Moon curse. Isabella did thought the same thing the way she thought about Lex Luthor and Vandal Savage being super lonely and pity Ra's just as much as she pitied Lex in pursuit of love, money and power couldn't get happiness and true love and Isabella, Danica and her roommates where fully aware of that. On the subject of pathetic on the same day as Ra's gifted Isabella the wild flowers one of Bruce's sons finally made a move, that son turned out to be Tim Drake on the day after Valentine's day. Isabella was in one of labs and with some of her partners that involve with food science and school representatives in replicating plant based meats with working with bringing the products world world wide and starting off with selling them at schools in making them affordable and doing good for the planet, the school representatives did like thee idea since a lot of kids have certain food allergies and depending on what religion there from can't eat certain foods either. Not to mention thanks to Isabella's influence with A LOT of young people that where around her age started taking things more seriously when it came caring about stopping animal credulity and eating a little more better without feeling bad about themselves, Tim made his move after Isabella's meeting was a success and inspired her in opening the first 3D food restaurant with her new business partners.

"Tim....this is a surprise what are you doing here in California?"

"Pearl told me you where in a business meeting...I take it things went well?" Was what Tim ask her and she answered him

"Indeed it did, my company is official partners with other companies involving food science and planning on opening the first 3D printing restaurant and seeing how things go from there. Along with working with all the school districts in California as a starting for those printed foods, next process in shutting down a certain amount of meat packing business. I plan on doing that VERY soon." Tim was very impressed by Isabella's efforts which only made him love her more, he wasn't aware that she knew he and practically his family had a thing for her and wondered if he came here to ask her out so she decided to finally break the ice.

"Are you here to ask me out Drake?" Her saying that caught his attention and him saying

"Ahh..wha..."

"Look..I'm fully aware you and your adoptive brothers have a thing for me. I've known that a little before I left Gotham, even my roommates are aware. They figured that out on there own after meeting yawl. I know Bruce does, you might want to tell him to not make it obvious like Lex does behind public doors." Tim couldn't believe what he was hearing and couldn't help himself from blushing with embarrassment as Isabella continued speaking to him

"I was wondering when yawl where going to say something...Listen from my mom's side of the family we prefer the direct approach and honesty when it comes to love."

"Really?" Was what Tim said he turned his back to her fixed his hair a little before looking back at Isabella and taking a deep breath and asked her the question he'd been wanting to for a while and being a little nervous