Chapter 4

Heyy everyone!!

This is what Rashi is wearing.

Let's start.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

It had been a week since their first meeting. Rashi reached the restaurant where they decided to meet. She had messaged him in the morning that she was willing to give him a chance but first she would tell him about her and then let him decide. He had replied in positive saying that they could meet in a restaurant. And here she was.

She entered the restaurant and looked around for him. She saw him sitting at a table in a corner doing something on his phone. She went near him. He looked up at her and got up to greet her. They settled down on their seats.

"Kuch order krte hai?"

(Let's order something.)

He asked and she nodded.

"Hum kahi bahar jaake baat kr skte hai. Somewhere in the open. Kahi park mai?"

(Can we talk somewhere outside. Somewhere in the open. In a park?)

"Ofcourse. Pehle kuch khaana hai ya chale?"

(Ofcourse. You want to eat something first or shall we leave.)

"Your wish. Mujhe bhook nhi hai."

(Your wish. I am not hungry.)

"Koi baat nhi. Baad mai khaa lenge."

(Its ok. We will eat later.)

They got up and went to the nearest park. They started walking side by side. None of them speaking anything. He wanted her to say something but didn't want to pressurize her. She was scared. Scared that once she tells him everything he would leave. Like the others did. And she wanted him to stay. Unlike others.

"I want to give this relationship a chance. Par darr lagta hai ki sab jaanne ke baad aap mere saath nhi rehna chahenge. No one would want a partner with so many insecurities and trust issues. No one would want a damaged person."

(I want to give this relationship a chance. But i am scared that once you know everything you wouldn't want to stay with me. No one would want a partner with so many insecurities and trust issues. No one would want a damaged person.)

She said with tears flowing from her eyes. His heart ached seeing her in this condition but he knew that she had to let go of it. He made her sit on a bench and gave her water. She had a few sips and wiped her eyes.

"Mai sun rha hu."

(I am listening.)

She looked at him. His eyes held a promise which strangely gave her a relief. She took a deep breath and started.

"Meri ek friend thi. Chahat. Nursery se we were best friends. Inseparable. Kabhi socha nhi tha maine ki hum alag honge. Par aisa hua. And i was so not ready for it. 10th mai she made a boyfriend who didn't like our friendship aur isliye usne mere saath apni dosti khatam kr di. For a boy jo uski life mai abhi abhi aaya tha usne mujhse rishta khatam kr dia."

(I had a friend. Chahat. From nursery we were best friends. Inseparable. I never imagined that we would separate. But it happened. And i was not ready for it. In 10th she made a boyfriend who didn't like our friendship and she broke her friendship with me. For a boy who came some time ago she broke her relation with me.)

She said and tears started pooling in her eyes.

"Phir 11th mai i changed my school. Kyunki hamare school mai science stream nhi thi. Mai jaldi se friends nhi banati. I mean i talk to people but friendship jaldi nhi. But Manavi and Zainab became my friends very quickly. It was as if we just clicked. Manavi was bisexual and wo mujhe like krne lagi but i cleared it to her that mai ye sab nhi kr skti and that i am straight. Kuch time she avoided me but then she understood. Then after some time i got to know that she and Zainab had started dating. I was happy for them. Maine unki help ki when they needed to gift each other something ya when they needed to surprise each other. I was always there for them irrespective of the time. Wo mujhe subha 5 bje bhi call krte toh mai hamesha answer krti.

(Then in 11th i changed my school. Because our school didn't offer science stream. I don't make friends easily. I mean i talk to people but not friendship.but Maanvi and Zainab became my friends very quickly. It was as if we just clicked. Maanvi was bisexual and she started to like me but i cleared it to her that i couldn't do it and that i am straight. For some time she avoided me but then she understood. Then adter some time i got to know that Maanvi and Zainab were dating each other. I was happy for them. I helped them when they needed to gift each other something or when they needed to surprise each other. I was always there for them irrespective of the time. I would pick up their calls even in 5 in the morning.)

She again took a deep breath, tears now flowing continuously.

"Around issi time i met a girl online. Arshiya. I needed to talk to someone and wo mujhe mili aur usne ek mahine tak mujhse updates liye toh we started talking and soon we became fast friends. School khatam hone ke baad bhi Manavi and Zainab were in contact with me and so was Arshie. Ek din Manavi ka mere paas message aaya that we should end our friendship kyunki mere taraf se koi efforts nhi aa rhe and i was now more attached to Arshie. Usne mujhse ye kaha. Mai efforts nhi daal rhi thi? Maine apni neend disturb krke unki baatein suni hai. But she broke off every contact with me saying ki ye uska aur Zainab dono ka decision hai. And they just left."

(Around the same time i met a girl online. Arshiya. I needed to talk to someone and i met her and she took updates about me for a month so we started talking and soon beacme fast friends. Even after school was over Maanvi and Zainab were friends with me and so was Arshie. One day i got a message from Maanvi that we should end our friendship because i was not putting any efforts and iwas more attached to Arshie. She said this to me. I was not putting efforts? I disturbed my sleep to listen to her. But she broke every contact with me saying it was hers and Zainab's decision. And they just left.)

Vaibhav held her hands and gave them a light squeeze which gave her a little strength.

"Usse kuch mahine pehle Arshie introduced me to a guy, Dhruv. I don't remember kaise but we bonded. Jyada time baat nhi ki humne but Arshie always used to say ki agar hum dono mile toh we would surely date each other. Dhruv aur meri baatein badhti gayi. Late night chats, early morning calls. I started to like him."

(Some months prior to that Arshie introduced me to a guy, Dhruv. I don't remember how but we bonded. We didn't talk much but Arshie always used to say that if we met that we would surely date. He and I started talking more. Late night chats, early morning calls. I started to like him.)

She felt his grip tighten on her hands.

"Maine apni sleep cycle kharab kar di uss ke liye. Mai hamesha usse pucchti thi ki wo mere saath time paas toh nhi rha na and he used to say 'Tu tension mat le. Mai hu na.' Aur mai bewakoofo ki tarah believe kar leti thi. Hum kabhi mile nhi, koi video call nhi, just phone calls and messages. Shayad actual mai time paas tha. Ek din uska message aata hai mere paas suddenly. Ki usse ab ye sab nhi ho rha aur sab khatam krte hai. Mai uss waqt apni family ke saath baithi and i froze when i read this message. Mujhe samajh nhi aa rha tha react kya kru. Maine Arshie ko apna id password dia and she talked to him."

(I disturbed my sleep cycle for him. I always used to ask him if he is just doing time pass and he always used to say 'Dont worry. I am there'. And i used to beleive it like fools. We never met, no video calls, just phone calls and messages. Maybe it was time pass. One day i got his message suddenly. That he can not do this anymore and that he wanted to end everything. I was sitting with my family that time and when i read this i froze. I didn't know how to react. I gave Arshie my id password and she talked to him.)

She drank some water to calm herself. Every word, every memory was giving her pain. But she was feeling relieved at the same time. He was looking at her continuously.

'Itna kuch hone ke baad bhi hasti rehti ho. Itna dard chhupa rkha hai apne andar.' He thought. He wanted to pull her into his arms and run his fingers in her hair.
**************************************
How was it??
I hope i was able to give justice to the chapter.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️