Chapter 20

Heyy everyone!!
Here's your update.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

It was Bhavna's baby shower and everyone was busy in the preparations.
Adi was ready in a cute blue kurta and pyjama and was playing with Arnav, Reyansh and Ahana. Rashi was helping Bhavna in getting ready. Almost all the guests had arrived and the function started.

The rituals and pujas were conducted. Rashi was looking at everything curiously. She had always been fascinated by rituals. Everything was done by evening. Everyone had their dinner and left for their homes. The Singhanias too were in their respective rooms as everyone was tired.

Rashi was standing in front of the mirror removing her jewellery when Vaibhav entered. He saw her and went towards her. He hugged her from back keeping his hands on her stomach and his chin on her shoulder. She kept her hands on his and slumped against his chest. The stayed like that without saying anything.

"Let's plan a baby."

Rashi opened her eyes and looked at him through the mirror. He was looking with hope. She turned around and looked at him with an amusing smile.

"Let me guess. Bhaiya-bhabhi ko dekhke aapko ye khayal aaya. Right?"

(Let mw guess. Looking at Bhaiya-bhabhi you thought this. Right?)

He nodded cutely. She smiled and said.

"Vaibhav aapko pta hai na ki ek baby ke hone se sirf wo nhi hota. Aur bhi cheeze hoti hai. Uski responsibility, care, usse time dena. Bhut saari cheeze hai. Jo iss waqt na aap kr skte hai aur na mai."

(Vaibhav you when a baby is born its not only him. There are other things too. His responsibility, care, giving him time. A lot of things. Which none of us could give right now.)

He kissed her forehead and said.

"You're right. But practice toh kr skte hai na."

(You're right. But we can practice.)

"Kis cheez ki?"

(What?)

"Baby bnane ki."

(Baby making.)

He said playfully and nuzzled his nose in her neck. She giggles and he picked her up and took her to the bed. And they spent the night exploring each other.

**************************************

Two months have passed since they first talked about having a baby and right now Rashi was getting ready to go to the college. The semester exams would be starting soon. She was looking for her scarf when she remembered that it was with Bhavna.

She went to her room and knocked. There was no response. She knocked again and waited. Again no response. She opened the door and found the room empty. She was about to go back when she heard voices from the washroom. And the scene in front of her melted her heart.

A heavily pregnant Bhavna was sitting on a stool with Adi in a tub in front of her. She was giving him a bath but that's not what she found adorable. Devesh was sitting in front of him with a rubber duck and was playing with him making cute noises while Adi was giggling and splashing water on him.

She could imagine herself and Vaibhav like this. Not wanting to disturb their moment she left quietly. She was thinking about the incident the whole day. And that's when she realised that she too wanted a baby.

She was waiting for Vaibhav to return home. She wanted to talk to him about this. But would he agree? This was what she had been thinking.

After dinner they retired to their rooms and Vaibhav was doing some office work when she came and sat beside him. He looked at her for a moment, smiled and then went back to work. She took his laptop and kept it on the sidetable and sat on his lap. She hugged him and hid her face in his neck. He reciprocated the hug and pulled her even closer.

"Vaibhav?"

"Hmm."

"Aapne kuch time pehle jo kaha tha about having a baby. Do you still want that?"

(Some time ago you said about having a baby. Do you still want that?)

She asked slowly afraid of the answer. He opened his eyes and pulled back. He looked at her amusingly. He had an idea where this conversation was going but still wanted to continue.

"Ofcourse i do. But as you said ki abhi tum uss responsibility ke liye ready nhi hai. So, its ok. I can wait a few more years."

(Ofcourse i do. But as you sais that you are not reafy foe the responsibility right now. So, its ok. I can qait a few more years.)

"Years?"

She asked shocked. She was about to ask him for a baby now and he was ready to wait years. He almost laughed at her expressions.

"Aur agar mai kahu ki i am ready. Phir?"

(What if i say that i am ready?)

"Meri jaan. Just because i want a baby tumhe khudko force krne ki zarurat nhi hai."

(My love. Just because i want a baby you don't have to force yourself.)

He said innocently. She didn't know how to coax him. She had said that she was ready and he was thinking that she is forcing herself.

"But Adi needs a sibling to play with."

She pouted. He chuckled and kissed her pout.

"He is already getting one. Bhavna bhabhi is due anytime now."

She mentally scolded herself. How could she forget that. She was thinking of some way to manofy him. And he was having so much fun looking at her expressions. Having no other option she finally muttered.

"But i want to have a baby."

"Aww mere baby ko baby chahiye."

(Aww my baby wants a baby.)

He said and chuckled and she pouted hitting his chest.

*Mature content*

He suddenly flipped them and hovered over her. He looked at her with darkened eyes and her breath hitched. He pulled her top over her head and threw it on the floor leaving her in just her panty. Oh how he loved her habit of not wearing pants and bra in their room at night.

He slammed his lips on her and she gasped when he kneaded her breasts. She removed his shirt and his pyjamas. He removed the last piece of clothing from their bodies. He parted her legs and settled between them. He entered her in a swift motion and she gasped.

He kept a pillow under her hips. Came all the way out and thrusted again and she moaned loudly feeling him so deep in her. She scratched his back lightly.

"Vaibhav...umm- faster-aah."

She moaned and he started thrusting faster. He groaned when he felt her clenching around him and a few seconds later she found her high. His thrusts increased and his member throbbed inside her and she knew that he was close. And some minutes later he spilled his seed inside her and slumped on her panting.

*Mature content over*

She hugged him close, both of them calming their breaths. He pulled out and rolled over to his side and pulled her closer. They lay in each other's arms, their breathing now back to normal. She felt his hand on her breast and looked at him.

"Ready for another round my love?"

He said and again hovered over her and let's say they spend the night making love to each other.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story. 😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️