Epilogue

This is the last chapter of the book.
Vaibhav and Rashi's journey.😭

Let's start with the chapter.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

*Two and half years later*

It was Arohi's third birthday and the Singhania mansion was decorated in a fairy theme. Arohi being the only babygirl in the house was the most pampered. Right now she was bossing around for everyone to get ready.

"Arre chachu jaldi kro na. Late ho jaayenge mere birthday ke liye. Viraj bhi taiyar ho chuka hai."

(Arre chachu be fast. We will be late for my birthday. Viraj is also ready.)

She told Vaibhav with her hands on her hips. Viraj nodded his head agreeing with her sister. He was a complete copycat of Arohi. Whatever she does he has to do. They teased Adi a lot. The poor boy had to bear all their pranks.

"Haan princess mai bas ready hu. Tum jaao jaldi se Sahil aur Adarsh chachu ko bhi bol do ready hone. Go."

(Yes princess i am almost ready. You go and check on Sahil and Adarsh chachu. Go.)

He said and kissed her head. She held Viraj's hand and they bounced to their Sahil chachu's room. He was ready and was helping Pranati.

"Chachi aur kitni der. Hum late ho jaayenge. Sab aane wale honge. Jaldi kro. Vihaan ready ho gya kya?"

(Chachi how much time more. We will be late. Everyone must be here. Be fast. Is Vihaan ready?)

Vihaan was Sahil and Pranati's one and half year old son. Pranati nodded and put Vihaan down. He quickly waddled to his sister and held her other hand. They then moved to Adarsh's room. He was setting his hair when the three barged in.

"Chachu!"

Arohi screamed.

"Yes princess!"

Adarsh said in the same tone. The kids giggled and he picked the boys in his arms and tickled them with his beard. Arohi went to her chachi and youngest cousin. Kiaan. Adarsh's son. He was a few months old. She looked at him smiling. He smiled back at her and flailed his arms and legs in the air. She looked at her chachi who kissed her head lovingly.

She then took both the boys and went outside. She saw Adi and went to him. Adi was now six and a half years old.

"Bhai! Ahana didi aur Arnav kab aayenge."

(Bhai! When will Ahana didi and Arnav come.)

She was very fond of the twins. Adi smiled at her and said.

"Aane wale honge princess."

(They must be about to princess.)

She went to her father and made grabby hands at him. He picked her in his arms and kissed her cheeks. Just then Advik and Chhaya came with Arnav and Ahana. Arohi wriggled in his arms and got down. She ran towards Ahana and hugged her.

"Happy Birthday Princess!"

Ahana said and swirled her in her arms. She giggled and hid her face in her neck.

"Happy Birthday Princess."

Arnav said and Arohi hid herself in Ahana even more. Such a drama queen she is. Looking at her Viraj also ran behind her and hugged Ahana.

Everyone was there and the cake cutting began. All the kids cut the cake together. Arohi ate the cake herself and giggled when she heard everyone laughing. Viraj followed her actions and ate some cake. And why would Vihaan be left behind.

Everyone came forward and gave gifts to her and kissed her cheeks. Everyone gasped and then burst out laughing when Arnav kissed her. On the lips. And she blushed and hid herself in Bhavna.

Devesh glared at Advik who shrugged in response. He then glared at the boy who had no idea why was he being glared at.

"Its ok bachhe hai Devesh. Stop scaring him."

(Its ok they are kids Devesh.)

Bhavna said and laughed lightly.

"Meri beti ko kiss kiya isne."

(He kissed my daughter.)

He whined at her and she laughed even more.

"Oh god Devesh! He is just seven. Usse pta bhi nhi hai ye sab."

(He doesn't even know all this.)

"Par-"

(But-)

"Its ok. Look Advik jiju usse samjha rhe hai."

(Look Advik jiju is talking to him.)

He saw Advik talking to Arnav very seriously to which he nodded and came to Devesh and muttered a cute sorry. He smiled and ruffled his hair lovingly. He loved the boy dearly.

Everyone left and they also went to their rooms. Vaibhav was lying on his side looking at Rashi who was going through her skincare routine. Today was a weekend and so Viraj was sleeping with his Dadi-Dadu. He finally had his wife to himself.

She felt his intense gaze and blushed. Four years of their marriage and one son and she still blushed like this. She looked at him and found him looking at her with a naughty smile. She slowly went towards him and he pulled her to him. She gasped at the sudden move and hit his chest. He chuckled and bought her down in a kiss.

Soon their clothes were scattered on the floor and he was thrusting in her. His pace increasing as he neared his release. They lay in each other's arms calming their breaths. His head on her bosom. Her fingers in his hair.

"Vaibhav?"

"Hmm."

"I am pregnant."

He froze. He slowly looked up into her eyes. She was looking at him with a big smile. He kissed her softly and rested his forehead against hers.

"Really? How long?"

His voice thick with emotions.

"Five weeks. Got to know yesterday."

"I love you so much."

He said and pulled her in a deep kiss. He suddenly pulled back and looked at her alarmed.

"Shit! Mujhe pehle kyu nhi btaya. Are you ok? Was i too rough?"

(Why didn't you tell me before.)

He asked with concern. She smiled and hugged him tightly, snuggling into him.

"I am perfectly fine. And i love you too."

She said kissing his chest and they slept in each other's arms.

They were sleeping and it was almost 3 in the night when someone knocked on their door. Knowning who it was Vaibhav got up. He wore his clothes and made Rashi wear hers and went to open the door. Damini was standing with Viraj. He took him from her arms and she left.

"Badmash dadi ko kyu tang karta hai?"

(Naughty why do you disturb grandma?)

"Mujhe yaha sona hai. Mumma paas."

(I want to sleep here. With mumma.)

He kissed his head and held him close to his heart. He immediately snuggled into him. He laid him on his chest and pulled Rashi into his arms.

This was his world.
**************************************
Finally!!😭😭
I can't believe we are over with this.
Thank you so much for your support and love.

Our journey still isn't over yet. We will soon meet in Sahil and Pranati's story.

Until then...😘❤️💕

P.S.: Vote for the story 😊🙏🏻