Chapter 22

Heyy everyone!!
Here's your update.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

It had been two months since the wedding and Rashi was five months long. Her mood swings are worse. One moment she would be hungry and demand extreme combinations. Once she wanted to eat biscuits with mango pickle. And the other moment she would be so sleepy as if she had been doing labour all day. Her morning sickness had gradually decreased but she still felt pukish sometimes.

Her feet had started to get swollen, the reason why they shifted downstairs and she had taken early maternity leave. She was mostly sitting in one place and eating or sleeping. Her back pains were the worst. The baby had started showing movements and was currently very active and creating a havoc inside her.

People always talk about the beauty of pregnancy but the pain and discomfort the mother has to go through is never talked about.* My mother told me and my brother about what all she went through and felt while she gave birth to us. The way she described it bought tears in my eyes.*

Right now she was in her room with Pranati massaging her legs and Adi sitting near her belly talking to his baby brother. He says he is sure that it is his brother. Arohi was laying beside her with with legs flailing in the air. Rashi was speaking gibberish to her making her laugh.

Suddenly two storms came rushing in the room and jumped on the bed. Arnav and Ahana. This was a regular scenes in the Singhania house. Both the kids loved Adi and Arohi and whenever Advik or Chhaya would be passing by from here they would leave them here. Arnav immediately went to Arohi and started talking to her in his baby voice and Ahana and Adi also joined him. After some time the three peas went to play in Adi's toyroom.

Vaibhav had started to come home early. He had made it a habit to talk to the baby for some time before sleeping. He would tell Rashi about his day and at night he would tell the same to his baby while laying on his stomach and caressing her belly.

Last month she had experienced light spotting and he freaked out thinking that he had hurt the baby during their lovemaking and had immediately taken her to the doctor. They were informed that it was completely normal. Vaibhav was still scared and had restrained from going any further from base two.

**************************************

It was Rashi's baby shower yesterday. Her belly had grown huge. Once Adi was studying with her. His picture book had a whale printed in it. He asked Bhavna about the animal and Bhavna had told him that it was a sea animal and was very huge. He had very innocently asked how huge.

"Very huge."

Bhavna had replied.

"Chachi ke tummy se bhi bada?"

(Bigger than chachi's tummy?)

He asked and both of them gasped. Bhavna scolded Adi and asked him to say sorry and Rashi burst out laughing and kissed him. He giggled and said a sorry.

In the past two months Arohi had started crawling and had said her first word, 'Papa'. And Devesh had boasted about it for a week. Arohi is totally a daddy's princess. Continuously utterly just one word 'Papa'.

She is such a fast crawler. She would go on crawling in the whole house at such a speed and then suddenly stop and look back to see if someone's following her. And if she would see someone looking upon her she would give them such a toothy smile that would take away their hearts.

Adi loves her so much that even if she gets hurt because of her mistake he would scold whoever would be there for not looking after her.

Adi always talked to Rashi's tummy and Arohi would follow her brother and speak gibberish to the baby. Both of them looked so cute and Rashi always looked forward to their talking session. Adi had just started going to kindergarten and would tell the baby what he did.

The boy was too smart for a three year old. Apparently he had made a friend at school and when Bhavna asked her name he had replied, 'Her name is Khushi Singhania'.

"She is also Singhania?"

"No mumma. I call her Singhania. She is my girlfriend na."

He said blushing. And Bhavna looked at him gobsmacked while Devesh laughed at his son. Bhavna glared at Devesh and made Adi understand that he was very small right now and all this was not for him. He had nodded and said that when he will grow up he will marry her.

**************************************

Rashi was due next week and right now was sitting in her room reading a novel when Adi came up to her.

"Hello baby. Hello blue whale."

He said and giggled. He had once heard in the animal planet that blue whale has the largest stomach and from then he teased Rashi calling her that. He loved both his chachis a lot and would also tease them. Rashi knew what he was doing and she played along.

"Adi! No!"

She made a whining face and he giggled again. Suddenly she felt a strong contraction and yelped in pain. She felt something running down her legs and another contraction hit her. A few tears escaped her eyes. Adi got scared to see her crying and he also started crying thinking that she was crying because of him.

"Sorry chachi aap blue whale nhi ho. Aap chachi ho. Sorry."

(Sorry chachi you are not blue whale. You are chachi. Sorry.)

He said and started crying. She smiled faintly and pulled him closer and kissed his head. Just then Vaibhav came out of the washroom and saw her painful expression.

"Kya hua? You okay?"

(What happened? You okay?)

"I think my water broke. Aah."

She said and felt another contraction. Adi started crying even more. Vaibhav asked him to go and call Devesh. He picked Rashi in his arms and took her out. Everyone came there. Sahil took the car keys and rushed outside with Vaibhav and Rashi. Bhavna was consoling a crying Adi. Damini and Devesh went with them.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️