Chapter 5

Heyy!!
I am back with another update.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

"Iske baad wo Manavi and Zainab wala incident and i stopped talking to anyone. Even Arshie. Ghar mai bhi kisi se jyada baat nhi krti thi. I started having signs of depression and anxiety. Raat ko neend nahi aati thi. Darr lgta tha ki agar so gyi toh uth nhi paaungi. Raat raat bhar jagi rehti. Going through his chats again and again. Trying to find a reason ki wo kyu aise sab khatam kr gya. Though we were never in an official relationship but i still felt betrayed. Kisi se baat nhi ki maine 3 mahine tak. Phir ek din Arshie ka mummy ke paas phone aaya. Aur mummy ko nhi bol skti thi ki usse baat nhi krni isliye baat krni padi."

(After that the Maanvi and Zainab incident and i stopped talking to anyone. Even Arshie. Even at home i didn't talk much. I started having signs of depression and anxiety. I couldn't sleep at night. There was a fear that i might not be able to wake up. I used to stay awake whole night. Going through his chats again and again. Trying to find a reason that why he left. Though we were never in an official relationship but i still felt betrayed. I didn't talk to anyone for 3 months. Then one day Arshie called mumma. And i couldn't tell mumma anything so i had to talk to her.)

She looked at him. He was looking at her with a strange emotion. She lowered her eyes and continued.

"She confronted me aur uss waqt mai pehli baar itna roi. I cried for hours. Arshie said ki i should talk to people and let it out. Anyone that i trust. Jo ye baat aur kisi ko na bataye. That i should share things. Let my feelings out. Sabse pehle mere dimag mai Aman chachu aaye. Hum dono chacha-bhatiji kam aur friends ki tarah jyada the. Wo mujhse bas 7 saal hi toh bade the. I texted him. Unhone call kiya and i told him everything about Dhruv. Arshie ko Chahat wali story nhi pta thi."

(She confronted me and that was the first time i cried. I cried for hours. Arshie said i should talk to people and let it out. Anyone that i trust. Who wouldn't tell this to anyone else. That I should share things. Let my feelings out. The name that came in my mind was Aman chachu. We are friends more that uncle and neice. He is just 7 years elder to me. I texted him. I called him and told him everything about Dhruv. Arshie didn't know about Chahat.)

"Aman chachu ne bhi console kiya. Phir i talked to Anushka bhabhi. Uss waqt bhai aur wo date kar rhe the. We were quiet close. She knew about Dhruv. Jab maine unhe ye bataya toh i didn't know ki unhone bhai ko conference par le rkha tha and the moment i heard his voice, i don't know kyu par maine phirse rona shuru kar dia. Unse baat krne ke kuch time baad Pranati ghar aayi thi chhuttiyon mai rehne. Raat ko baith kar series dekh rhe the hum and i was chatting with Arshie. She read the chats and asked me ki Piyush kaun hai."

(Aman chachu also consoled me. Then i talked to Anushka bhabhi. That time bhai and she were dating. We were quiet close. She knew about Dhruv. When i told her i didn't knew she had bhai on conference and the moment i heard his voice, i don't know but i started crying. After some days Pranati came home for holdidays. We were watching series at night and i was chatting with Arshie. She read the chats and asked me wo was Piyush?)

"Piyush? Wasn't it Dhruv?"

(Piyush? Wasn't it Dhruv?)

"Hmm. Piyush Sakshi ka boyfriend tha. I told her ki mai baadme bataungi kyunki Sakshi hamare saamne baithi thi. Then Arshie talked about Dhruv and Pranati ne puchha ki Dhruv se kya related h. She knew about him. Usko bolkar nhi bta skti thi. So i explained her everything over chat. Pura time wo mere side mai baithi thi i was telling her everything over text. Sakshi sone chali gyi and when i looked at Pranati she was crying silently. Sakshi ke jaate hi she hugged me and said ' Itna dur kab ho gye yaar hum ki tune itni badi baat chhupai'.