Chapter 16

Heyy there peeps!!
How are you guys??

Here's your update.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

*Mature content*

He carefully placed her on the bed and hovered over her. He placed his lips on hers and kissed her passionately. He bit her lips lightly making ger gasp and invaded her mouth with his tongue. She moaned and tugged at his hair and he groaned in pleasure.

They pulled back due to lack of oxygen and started kissing her jaw and neck. He tugged at her saree and started to remove it leaving her in her blouse and underskirt. He moved lower and kissed her stomach.

She moaned when he swirled his tongue around her navel. She pulled him up and kissed him. She started to remove his t-shirt. He unclasped her blouse and loosened the strings of the underskirt leaving her in the lingerie. He smirked looking at her.

"You were all ready. Huh!!"

He whispered in her ear and kissed her earlobe. She roamed her hands on his back and chest feeling his muscles. They looked in each other's eyes with desire and he dipped his face in her breasts. He peppered kisses on the swell of his breasts and bit there lightly. She hissed at the sensation and he licked it to soothe the pain. He roamed his hands lightly on her back and she arched her back. He unclasped her bra. She tried to hide herself but he held her hands above her head and shook his head.

He kissed her softly on the lips and started moving downwards. He kissed her neck and collarbone leaving marks there. He then moved down to her breast. He looked at her and then took one of her nipples in his mouth while giving a light squeeze to the other. She moaned and scratched his back in pleasure. He left her nipple with a 'pop' and turned his attention to the other one giving it the same treatment.

She arched her back in pleasure and pulled him up in a kiss. Her hands went down to his jeans and she started to unbuckle it. He helped her and his jeans met the floor with the other clothes. They were kissing each other passionately and fervently. He started moving down peppering kisses all over her body. He reached her bikini line and looked up at her for any form of hesitance. When he found none, he removed the last piece of clothing on her body leaving her only in her Mangalsutra.

She tried to close her legs but he stopped her. He parted her legs and kissed and bit her inner thighs leaving marks there. She moaned loudly when she felt him blow air at her core. He placed a kiss there and she pulled him up and shook her head. He kissed her and she gasped when she felt his fingers inside her. She looked at him with hooded eyes.

He started moving his fingers in her and she closed her eyes due to the pleasure. Her eyes rolled back. Soon she felt her stomach coil.

"Vaibhav I-"

"It's okay baby. Let it go."

He said and kissed her. After a few minutes she came on his fingers. She was breathing heavily. He got up from her and removed his underwear. She was looking at his hard, long member and blushed when she saw him smirking at her. He sheathed himself and positioned himself on her entrance.

"Look all you want. I am all yours."

He said huskily. She kissed him in return. He pulled back slightly and said.

"I'll try to be as gentle as possible. If it pains a lot tell me. Okay?"

She nodded and he kissed her hard. She gasped when she felt him enter her. She scratched his back and bit his shoulder at the sudden intrusion. He stilled giving her time to adjust. Soon she felt the slight pain fade and pleasure take over. She motioned him to move and he started at slow pace. She moaned loudly when he hit a specific spot and he groaned feeling her tighness. They looked into each other's eyes and he joined their foreheads still thrusting in her.

"Faster."

She moaned and who was he to deny his love. He increased his pace. After some time she felt her stomach coil again and another few minutes later she found her release. He felt himself nearing and increased his thrusts. Another few minutes later he released and slumped against her. She hugged him and he put his face in her neck. Both of them trying to calm their breathing. He pulled out and rolled over to the side.

*Mature content over*

He pulled her to him and hugged her to his heart. She hugged him back and soon slept due to the tiredness of the day and their activities. He got up and went to the washroom. He cleaned himself and her with a wet towel. He made her wear one of his shirts and himself wore sweatpants.

He pulled her in his arms and slept hugging her.

The next morning when Rashi woke up she saw Vaibhav still sleeping peacefully. His arm around her waist and his face hidden in her neck. She turned to face him. She saw his naked chest and blushed reminiscing last night. He had truly worshipped her body. He stirred a bit and she quickly closed her eyes pretending to sleep.

She heard him chuckle and felt him peck her lips.

"Natak band karo. I know you're not sleeping."

(Stop pretending. I know you're not sleeping.)

He said in his sleepy voice. And damn was she turned on. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He was looking at her amusingly. She blushed and tried to get out of his hold which resulted in him tightening his hold on her.

"Kaha?"

(Where?)

"Shower lene. Pure din yaha aise hi thodi na pade rahenge."

(To shower. We can't stay here all day.)

"Kyu? Kya problem hai?"

(Why? What's the problem?)

"Vaibhav! Chhodiye na."

(Vaibhav. Leave me.)

She said and again tried to move out but in vain.

"Kyu jaana hai kahi. I have better ideas. Which includes you, me and the bed."

(Why do yyou want to go. I have better ideas. Which includes you, me and the bed.)

He said huskily and she turned red and hid her face in his chest. She hit his chest lightly and he chuckled hugging her back. He suddenly got up and picked her up in his arms. She shrieked at his sudden action and held onto him tightly.

"Kya kar rhe hai?"

(What are you doing?)

"Shower."

And lets just say they had a long long shower doing some not so innocent things in there.
**************************************
Oh my godd!!🙈
My cheeks are so red right now.🙈

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️