Chapter 14

Heyy there!!
How are you guys??

I am back with another update
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Rashi was sitting with her mother, Sakshi and Pranati in their room after completing the ritual.

"Beta tu khush hai na? How was your first day there?"

(Beta you are happy right? How was your first day there?)

"Mai bhut khush hu mumma. Aur humne kal bhut masti ki. Their family is just like ours. Sab bhut pyaar se mil jul kar rehte hai."

(I am very happy mumma. And we enjoyed a lot. Their family is just like ours. Everyone lives harmoniously.)

Rashi said with a genuine smile making Shweta relieved. They started talking about random things and Shweta excused herself and left the Trimurti as they call them alone. They talked for some time and then played ludo with Dhruv.

Her mother asked Rashi to get ready as Vaibhav would be about to reach. She got ready in a red saree.

She was wearing her jewellery when she heard noises from outside indicating their arrival

She was wearing her jewellery when she heard noises from outside indicating their arrival. She quickly wore her earrings and went outside. She saw Vaibhav, Dhriti, Sahil, Reyansh, Adi and Devesh sitting there. They talked for some time and then had their dinner.

They bid each other goodbye and started off for home. Vaibhav was driving and Rashi was sitting on the passenger seat. Dhriti was sitting between Sahil and Devesh. Adi was sleeping in his father's arms. Dhriti who had an habit of sleeping in cars was sleeping with her head on her brother's shoulder. Reyansh was sleeping in Sahil's lap who was busy looking outside the window as if in some deep thoughts.

Rashi was looking outside the window. Vaibhav looked at her and smiled. He held her hand and kept it on his thigh. She looked at him and saw him driving with a smile on his face. She looked at their hands and blushed keeping her head down.

They reached home and were again welcomed by a Puja Thaal. Aanchal and Bhavna took her to Vaibhav's room which was decorated with flowers and rose petals. They made her sit in the middle of the bed with her Ghunghat.

"Waise toh room sound proof hai par phir bhi thoda aaram se. Ghar mai bachhe hai."

(The room is soundproof but still be careful. There are kids at home.)

Aanchal teased her. Rashi suddenly realised that she was married and it was her wedding night. Her hand started sweating.

"Di, kyu nervous kr rho usse. Bechari pehle hi ghabrayi hui hai. Let her be. Hum jaa rhe hai. Relax okay?"

(Di why are you making her nervous. She is already very nervous. Let her be. We are going. Relax okay?)

Bhavna said and they left. Rashi started getting nervous. She knew she loves Vaibhav. A lot. But this? She didn't knew whether she was ready for it.