Chapter 10

Hii everyone!!

I am back with another update.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

The wedding was in five days and Rashi had already applied for a month's leave from work. Today Sakshi and Pranati were taking her out somewhere. When she asked where they were going they replied it was a surprise.

She got ready in casuals and they took permission from the elders and left. Utkarsh was driving them. They stopped in front of a lounge and Rashi looked at them in question.

"Hum yaha kya kr rhe hai? Tum log pagal ho kya? Ghar mai kisi ko pta chal gaya na toh sab pitenge."

(What are we doing here? Are you guys crazy? If anyone comes to know at home we will be doomed.)

"Arre koi nhi pitega didi. Hum sambhal lenge. Aap bas apna phone hume de do."

(Nothing will happen di. We will take care. You juat give us your phone.)

Utkarsh replied.

"Kyu?"

(Why?)

"Jisse koi aapko disturb na kre."

(So that no one disturbs you.)

Sakshi answered and took her phone. Rashi was confused at their behaviour. They went inside and took her to the terrace. Rashi was shocked to see all the Singhania siblings there. 'So this was their surprise' she thought.

She greeted everyone and they greeted her back. And soon everyone left them there and went downstairs in the party lounge. Rashi and Vaibhav settled down on their seats.

"Toh. Kiska idea tha ye?"

(So. Whose idea was this?)

Vaibhav scratched the back of his neck nervously and smiled sheepishly.

"In my defence, mai miss kar rha tha tumhe. Dekhne ka mann kar rha tha."

(In my defence, i was missing you. Wanted to see you.)

Her heartbeat escalated at his words. Truth be told she was also missing him but he doesn't have to know this.

"Hum parso hi mile the Vaibhav."

(We just met day before yesterday.)

"Haan toh. Uss waqt itne saare log the. Dhang se baat bhi nhi kar paaye hum."

(So what. That time everyone was there. We could not even talk properly.)

She laughed and said.

"Achha kya baat karni hai aapko batayaiye."

(Ok what do you want to talk.)

She said and kept her elbows on the table and her chin on her palms. He looked at her and smiled. She swooned at the sight. He had such a charming smile.

"I love you."

He said casually making her breath hitch and heartbeat fasten.

"Warning de kar bola kijiye. You have no idea what it does to my heart."

(Give a warning before saying. You have no idea what it does to my heart.)

She said without thinking and then bit her tongue and lowered her head. 'Why does her brain not work when she is with him?' she scolded herself.

"Woah! Well! I am happy to know that i have an effect on you."

He said with a smug smile.

"This is going to be my favourite pass-time, making you blush."