Chapter 23

Heyy everyone!!
How are you guys??

Here's your daily update.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Rashi was taken to the delivery ward and the doctor told her that she was ready to deliver. Damini stayed inside with her. Sahil did all the formalities and Devesh stayed with Vaibhav calming him down.

"Relax, she will be alright. Kuch nhi hoga."

(Nothing will happen.)

"I wish i could do something. Kaash mai uska dard le skta bhai."

(I wish i could take her pain.)

He muttered and paced around helplessly.

After what felt like eternity they heard a soft crying noise and Vaibhav's eyes involuntarily watered. A few minutes later the doctor came out and informed them that it was a babyboy. Just like Adi had said. Vaibhav choked back a sob amd Devesh engulfed him in a brotherly hug.

He went inside the room and saw Damini holding his son and Rashi laying on the bed exhausted. She looked at him and gave a weak smile. Damini passed the baby to him and he felt his eyes watering again. He went near Rashi and sat beside her. Damini left them alone to give them privacy.

"Hamara beta. Thank you so much meri jaan. I love you."

(Our son.)

He said and kissed her softly. She mumbled an i love you to him and yawned. He kissed her head and asked her to sleep. She slept within a second. He kept on admiring his son and kissed his head and nose lightly. He opened his eyes, gave him a small smile and yawned and stretched.

Vaibhav hugged him close to his heart and promised himself that he would not let any harm come to him.

A nurse came to him and asked him to give the baby to conduct some tests. He handed him over and followed her. Some tests were conducted and the doctor told him that the baby was normal and healthy.

Sahil took the baby from him. Vaibhav went inside the room and saw that Rashi was about to wake up. He kissed her head and she opened her eyes sleepily. He helped her sit and she asked him about the baby. He told her that he was with Sahil. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to his chest.

Sahil came in with the baby and the nurse asked her to feed the baby. Sahil gave her the baby and went out. The nurse also left. Rashi was looking at her son with tears. She then looked at Vaibahv who was looking at them with so much love.

"I can't believe Vaibhav. All this feels like a dream. He is so small and fragile. I-"

She choked back a sob. He pulled her closer and rubbed her back soothingly. She pulled her gown down and bought him closer to her. The baby immediately latched on to her and started sucking. She felt her breath hitch at the moment. The feeling was so special that she couldn't describe it. His tiny hands on her breast. His cute little nose and eyes. His mouth moving in a rhythmic manner.

She closed her eyes and kept her head on Vaibhav's shoulder.

The next day she was discharged. Devesh was fulfilling the discharge formalities and Vaibhav was helping Rashi. Sahil was playing with the baby who was looking at him with his big curious eyes and giving small smiles in between.

They reached home and saw Singhania family waiting for them along with Rashi's family. Vaibhav was helping Rashi and Devesh was carrying their stuff while Sahil had the baby. Saroj did their aarti and welcomed them in. Shweta took the baby from Sahil and one by one he was passed on to everyone. Adi was jumping with happiness looking at his baby brother. He traced his face with his small fingers and kissed his forehead and then looked at everyone giving them a toothy smile.

Vaibhav took Rashi to their room and asked her to rest.

The naming ceremony was kept a week later. It was close-knit function with only the family members, Rashi's family, Bhavna's family, Pranati's family and Advik's family.

The priest gave the letter 'V' and everyone started suggesting names. They settled on the name Viraj.

Rashi smiled and whispered the name in his ears. He gave her a big smile and then rubbed his face. The kids were so eager to play with him. Dhriti took all the kids to her room and they played together. Arohi started crying and following her Viraj also started crying. They sure were gonna be huge troublemakers.

They were given to their mothers who fed them and they slept. Everyone left for their respective homes in the evening and they also went to their rooms.

Rashi was lying on the bed looking at her baby's sleeping form. She still couldn't believe that they had made something so beautiful. She kissed his cheek lightly and he gave a small smile for a fraction of second. She held his small fist in her hands and traced them with her hands.

Vaibhav saw her looking at their son and he smiled. He went near the bed and sat beside them. She looked up at him with a smile plastered on her face and he leaned in to give a soft kiss on her lips. No words were exchanged just pure love. They both knew what was going in the other's mind.

He pulled his son on his chest and his wife in his arms. He sighed in content. This was his happiness.

Rashi always thanked God that she took a leap of faith with Vaibhav.

And Vaibhav always thanked God for blessing him with everything he has.

Rashi couldn't help but think about everything that happened in her life after she met him.

His marriage proposal.

His confession.

Her confession.

Their marriage.

Their happy moments and their first fight.

Her pregnancy. Their son. Everything.

And she couldn't be anymore thankful. He made her realise that she was not worthless, infact she was worth everything. She thanked God a thousand times each day for his blessings. And why not. After all he is the best planner in all.
**************************************
This was the last chapter of the book. Epilogue will be uploaded next.

Also, i am planning on writing a book about Sahil and Pranati's story.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️