Chapter 7

Heyy everyone!!

Here's your update.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

It had been two days since she had said yes for the marriage. Vaibhav always had a silly smile on his face. He used to message, call and video call her at every excuse he got. The best one being Adi. And strangely Rashi has been receiving roses since two days. And when she asked him about it he had said 'That's a very good thing. Congratulations!'.

And yesterday Pranati had come to his cabin and literally threatened him saying that if he ever hurted Rashi or even thought about it then he would have to face her. He was very amused when he saw her threatening her boss but then thanked her for always being there for Rashi. She left but not before taking the promise from him and teasing him by calling him 'jiju'. And he returned her teasing by saying 'Sahil' in the same tone as hers. And she had ran away blushing.

Right now he was getting ready as the Bansals were coming to finalise the wedding dates. He heard a car being parked. He again took a quick glance at the mirror and moved his hand through his hair. After making sure that his appearance was okay he rushed outside. He took Rajesh and Shweta's blessing and greeted Sakshi. He then stood in front of Rashi and looked into her eyes with love. She was looking at him smiling.

"Hii."

He breathed.

"Hii."

She whispered shyly. She still couldn't understand why he had such an effect on her. The elders sat with the priest to discuss the dates and Bhavna took Rashi to show her around. Vaibhav followed them like a lost puppy. She finally took her to Vaibhav's room.

"Aur ye aapke hone wale patidev ka room. Mai jaati hu. Tum dono baat karo."

(And this is your would be husband's room. I am leaving. You guys talk.)

Bhavna said and left from there

Bhavna said and left from there. Rashi was admiring the room. Vaibhav who was behind her the whole time now bend down to her level and said from behind.

"Kaisa laga room?"

(Did you like the room?)

She turned around to look at him. Her breath hitched at their proximity. Their faces were close. Very close. She could see every detail of his face. Meanwhile Vaibhav was observing her facial details. Her eyes, who could have known that black was such an interesting colour. Her sharp nose. Her soft, red cheeks. Her plump, pink lips. Oh how he wanted to-

'Control Vaibhav.' He scolded himself and gulped. He got back to his original height and muttered a sorry.

"Bahut achha hai."

(It's very nice)

She replied.

"Huh?"

"Room. Bahut achha hai."