Chapter 13

Heyy everyone!!
How are you??

Let's start with the chapter.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

The next day everyone woke up late. Rashi got up at around 10. She got ready in a red suit and went outside. She went to the kitchen and asked Damini and Saroj if she should help.

"Aaj tumhe sirf meetha banana hai. Haina maa?"

(Today you only have to make something sweet. Right mom?)

Bhavna said and Saroj nodded. Rashi asked what she should make and Damini suggested that she could make Suji ka Halwa as Vaibhav loves it. She nodded and started preparing halwa. Everyone has gattered at the breakfast table. Rashi greeted everyone. She smiled at Vaibhav and muttered a shy greeting. He smiled and wished her back. They sat beside each other and started having their breakfast.

"Chachi halwa bhut amazing hai. Mai ek aur katori lunga."

(Chachi the halwa is amazing. I will take one more bowl.)

Vaibhav said eating the halwa. Rashi smiled and blushed. Saroj laughed and informed him that it is made by Rashi. Vaibhav looked at her and leaned at her side.

"Halwa bhut tasty hai. I love it."

(Halwa is very tasty. I love it.)

He said and kissed her knuckles. They heard some throats clearing.

"Control bhai. Khaane ki table par nahi. Bachhe baithe hai."

(Control bhai. Not on breakfast table. Here are kids.)

Adarsh said and closed Adi's eyes with his hands. Rashi lowered her head in embarrassment while Vaibhav scratched his neck nervously. Karan smacked Adarsh's head and everyone laughed. Devesh informed everyone about Bhavna's pregnancy. Everyone was very happy knowing this and Adi was asking his mother to give him a baby sister.

Everyone had taken off from their works and decided to play something. They gattered in the living room and played Dumb Charades and Antakshari. Dhriti played songs and everyone danced.

Adi took his chachi and Reyansh to his toys room and she played with him. She came with Adi and dropped him in his room. She was going downstairs when she was pulled inside a room by someone. She screamed at the sudden movement and he kept a hand on her mouth.

"Shh. Mai hu."

(Shh. Its me.)

She looked at him wide eyed but relaxed when she saw Vaibhav. He removed his hand from her mouth.

"Kya kar rhe hai aap? Dara diya aapne."

(What are you doing? You scared me.)

"Sorry. Kuch dikhana tha."

(Sorry. Wanted to show something.)

He pulled towards the corner of his room and showed her the bookshelf she had asked to make.

"Isme bas books add karni hai. Wo maine isliye nhi kri ki tum apne hisaab se kr lena."

(We just have to add book here. I didn't do because i thought you would like them according to you.)

She got excited to see that. She had always wanted to have her own bookshelf. She hugged and thanked him and asked him to help her arrange the books in it. He nodded and bought the carton which had her books in it. They started arranging the books and after half an hour they were done.

"So? How is it?"

He asked backhugging her.

"Perfect."

She replied and turned around in his arms. He put his hands around her waist and pulled her closer.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

His gaze went towards her lips and then back to her eyes. She saw him looking at her lips and involuntarily her gaze went to his lips. She bit her lips lightly. Noticing her movement he started to lean in. She kept a hand on his mouth and shook her head.

"Not allowed. Kal kuch rituals hai aur phir Pag Pheron ki rasam and raat ko... wedding night. Usse pehle-"

(Not allowed. Tomorrow there are some rituals then at night...wedding night. Before that-)

He sighed and kept his forehead on hers.

"Sorry."

She whispered. He shook his head, cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"Its ok."

He held her hand and they went outside. They had their dinner and the youngsters decided to watch a movie. They were sitting in their home theatre. Devesh and Bhavna on one seat. Rashi and Vaibhav on the other. Aanchal and Mishkat were sitting on one seat. Sahil and Adarsh were sitting together. And Adi and Reyansh were sitting on their maasi and bui's lap eating their fries.

Vaibhav and Rashi were cuddling each other with her one arm over his heart. Her head on his chest and his hand around her waist and the other over her hand which was on his chest. Rashi's breath hitched when she felt his hand creating patterns on her bare waist. She looked at him only to find him engrossed in the movie as if nothing was happening.

"Vaibhav."

She whispered his name. He looked at her innocently and raised his eyebrow in question. She tried to move his hand but he didn't budge. He smiled mischievously at her and she hid her face in his chest blushing. He chuckled at kissed her head. He kept her head over hers and closed his eyes.

Soon everyone called it a night and went to their rooms to sleep. Rashi went to Dhriti's room. She slept thinking about everything that had happened in her life.

The next morning Vaibhav and Rashi were ready in their wedding attires for the rituals. The first one was Seth Bhaiya ritual where all the Devar-bhabhis, chachi-bhajitas played with a neem stick in a temple. This took about 1 hour and then they returned home for the other rituals. Next was Majgad where the younger brother of the groom would take 5 rounds of all the members who would be sitting in a line. This ritual was done by Sahil.

Next was Jua khelna where they were supposed to find ring from bowl full of Haldi water. There were seven rounds. The first four rounds were won by Rashi. Then was the Kangana Khulai. They were supposed to open the holy threads tied on each other's hands. Vaibhav was allowed only one hand while Rashi was allowed to use both the hands. Then was the Mutthi Khulai where they had to open each other's fists as soon as possible. Everyone enjoyed the rituals.

Then was the time for Rashi's Sir Guthi ritual. Some pujas were done and the ritual was completed. Her brothers were here by now. She got ready in a saree and they left after having lunch. Vaibhav was supposed to bring her back in the evening.

She reached her home and Dhruv jumped in her arms hugging her tightly

She reached her home and Dhruv jumped in her arms hugging her tightly. One by one she was engulfed in hugs and was showered with kisses.
**************************************
How was it??
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️