Chapter 15

Heyy everyone!!
How are you??

Let's start with the chapter.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

It had been a week since their marriage and today they were leaving for their honeymoon in Paris. After their first kiss Vaibhav seemed to have lost control over his hands. He would kiss her at every opportunity he got. Rashi looked forward to his kisses and touches. She was ready to take their marriage to the next level.

Two days back she along with Sakshi, Pranati and Arshie had gone shopping for her honeymoon. Arshie had taken her to a lingerie shop and gotten her a lot of skimpy lingeries.

"Come on. Honeymoon par jaa rhi hai. You should have these. And i am sure jiju would like it on you. Control nhi kar paayenge wo."

(Come on. You are going on Honeymoon. You should have these. And i am sure jiju would like it on you. He won't be able to control.)

Rashi had scolded her being so shameless and then blushed as if imagining his reaction after seeing her in those. They were going for a week.

They wished everyone and took their blessings. Sahil went to drop them. Theirs was a 9 hours flight direct to Paris. It was an overnight flight. They were sitting in business class.

"Tumne pehle bhi plane mai travel kiya hai?"

(Have you travelled in plane before?)

Vaibhav asked when he saw her putting her seatbelt without any help. She nodded and said.

"Nani ghar Nasik mai hai na. Toh bhut baar kiya hai."

(My Nani's house is in Nasik. So many times.)

He nodded and the flight took off. They removed their seatbelt and sat comfortably. Rashi took out a novel she had bought along for the flight. She kept her head on his shoulder and began reading her book. After some time Vaibhav saw her sleeping on his shoulder with the book still in her hands.

He took the book and kept it aside and put his arm around her making her comfortable on his chest. She snuggled more into him and he called the air hostess for a blanket. He covered both of them with a blanket and slept keeping his head on the headrest.

The air hostess woke him up at 7am saying that they would land in an hour and asked if they would like to have something. He ordered vegetable sandwiches and coffee for them. He then carefully woke Rashi up. She looked at him sleepily and smiled snuggling into his chest.

The air hostess bought their order and they had their breakfast. The flight landed at 8am and they took a taxi to their hotel. It was a 2 hour drive from the airport and Rashi again slept in the car. They reached the hotel and Vaibhav took the keys of their room from the reception.

Their room had the view of Eiffel Tower.