Chapter 17

Heyy!!
I am back.

Let's start with the chapter.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

It had been three months since they returned from their honeymoon. They had started going to work a few days after returning from their honeymoon. Though they didn't get any time in the morning but always made sure to spend time with each other at night.

They had made it a habit of asking about each other's days while being cuddled up with each other. After dinner they'd spend time with the family and then go to their room and talk to each other and sleep cuddling to each other.

In short, their world was fine.

Right now, they were cuddled up in each other's arms after a round of passionate lovemaking.

"Vaibhav?"

"Hmm."

"Kal kaam se chhuti le skte hai kya? Kahi chalte hai na bahar. Kitna time ho gya. Infact sab chalte hai. Please na."

(Can you take an off from work tomorrow? Let's go somewhere. It has been so long. Everyone should go. Please.)

"Abhi office mai kuch important kaam hai. Kuch dino baad chalenge. Pakka."

(There's somw important work in office. Afters some days. Promise.)

"Par mujhe kal jaana hai."

(But i want tk go tomorrow.)

She looked at him with a slight pout. He pecked her pout and said.

"Kyu kal kuch special hai kya."

(Is there something special tomorrow.)

"As if aapko toh pta hi nhi."

(As if you don't know.)

She said shaking her head.

"Kya nhi pta?"

(Don't know what?)

She looked at him to tell him to stop joking but the look on his face told that he actually forgot. Forgot that tomorrow is her birthday. She was hurt for a moment but then let it go thinking that he might forgot due to work pressure.

"Kal mera birthday hai Vaibhav. Chalte hai na please. Mera bhut mann hai."

(Tomorrow is my birthday Vaibhav. Let's go please. I want to.)

"Shit. I am so sorry. I completely forgot. But kal nhi jaa paayenge. I have an extremely important meeting. Sorry."

(Shit. I am so sorry. I completely forgot. But we can't go tomorrow. I have an extremely important meeting. Sorry.)

He said with an apologetic expression and all she wanted to do was cry. It was her first birthday after their marriage and he would be in a meeting. She controlled her tears and nodded her head in understanding. He made her wore his shirt and then slept with her in his arms. She slept with a heavy feeling in her heart.

The next morning she woke up to an empty bed. She looked around the room for any sign of him. She checked the washroom. If was also empty. She saw a note kept on the side table. She opened the note and read.

"Mujhe jaldi nikalna tha meeting ke liye. Tum bhut time se maa papaji se nhi mili. Go and meet them today. Maine Sahil ko bol diya wo drop kr dega tumhe. Shaam ko milte hai."

(I had to go early for the meeting. You wanted to meet maa papaji from such a long time. Go and meet them today. I have asked Sahil to drop you. See you.)

She smiled reading his note and went to get ready. She went downstairs and helped Bhavna in the kitchen. Everyone wished her a happy birthday and Saroj and Damini gave her bangles and necklace as gift.

She told them that she wanted to go to her parents and Sahil told her that Vaibhav had already told them this and asked her to get ready. She got her handbag and they left for her parents house.

She was welcomed with hugs and wishes. She was surprised to see Pranati there and asked her what she was doing there.

"Mai yaha tere bi- i mean Sakshi se milne aayi thi. Kuch kaam tha. Office related."

(I am here for you bi- i mean to meet Sakshi. There was some work. Office related.)

Rashi narrowed her eyes at her and was about to ask her the truth when Dhruv jumped on her hugging her tightly and started talking to her. Pranati sighed in relief and smiled sheepishly at Sakshi who was looking at her with a raised eyebrow. She nearly spilled their plan.

They started talking and playing games. And in the evening Pranati and Sakshi suggested that they go out for dinner and everyone agreed. They reached the restaurant they decided. Rashi entered and was surprised to hear some voices.

"SURPRISE!!"

Everyone shouted and threw party poppers in her. She kept her hand on her mouth and looked at everything in surprise. The whole place was decorated and a big cake was kept in the middle of the table.

Dhriti came forward jumping and took her near the table. She cut the cake and fed the first bite to Vaibhav. Then to Damini and Karan and then everyone. They sat down to have their dinner.

"Ye kab plan kiya?"

(When did you plan this?)

She asked Vaibhav in a hushed tone.

"Kal subha."

(Yesterday morning.)

"Aapko yaad tha mera birthday."

(You remembered my birthday.)

"Ofcourse. Kaise bhul skta hu."

(Of course. How could i forget.)

He said and kissed her head. They had their dinner. They played music and started dancing. All the couples were dancing. Damini-Karan, Saroj-Arjun, Shweta-Rajesh, Devesh-Bhavna, Rashi-Vaibhav, Pranati's parents. Sakshi was dancing with Adarsh and Dhriti was dancing with Utkarsh. Sahil and Pranati were dancing together. Sahil had proposed her on her birthday in front of their families and they were dating now.

Rashi and Vaibhav were lost in their own world. She hugged him and they swayed like that. Soon all of them left for their respective homes.

They were laying in each other's arms.

"Thank you. Mera birthday itna special bnane ke liye. I love you."

(Thank you. For making my birthday so special. I love you.)

He smiled and kissed her softly.

"I love you too."

He hugged her close to his heart and they slept like that.

The next morning was Rashi's off as new session was about to start. She along with Bhavna and Dhriti decided to go to mall. Adi was very excited to go there. They reached the mall and he straightaway took them to the gaming area and startes playing with toys and games.

After half an hour they took him out from there saying that they will get him ice cream. They did shopping for the baby and themselves. Bhavna bought some stuff for babygirl as Devesh was firm that it would be a girl this time and asked her to get stuff for his princess.

They did their shopping and got Adi his ice cream. Bhavna craved for Gol gappe and so they had them on their way back.

At night, Rashi asked him if they could all go on a trip together and he said that he would talk to everyone. They slept in each other's arms.
**************************************
Boring chapter i know.😅

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️