Chapter 11

Heyy!!
I am back.

Here's your update.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

The Singhanias and the Bansals started off for the venue. It was a two hour journey. They reached almost at the same time. The Bansals were getting their luggage out of the cars when the Singhanias reached. They greeted each other. Vaibhav winked at Rashi and she blushed and looked away.

They went inside and decided to meet for dinner after an hour. Everyone went to their respective rooms and got fresh. After having their dinner they retired to their rooms as the next day was the Haldi ceremony. Rashi and Vaibhav were as usual chatting and asking about each other's day.

Soon they also slept after wishing each other a goodnight.

The next morning everyone woke up early and got ready for the Haldi ceremony. The function was held in different halls. One for the groom and other for the bride. First was the Tel chadana followed by a short puja. The Haldi rasam started and by the end of it both Rashi and Vaibhav were completely drenched in Haldi paste. They were taken to their room to change.

Rashi's phone rang. It was Vaibhav's video call. She picked up and saw Adi on the call.

"Hii baby. Kya kar rhe ho?"

(Hi baby. What are you doing?)

"Mai khel la hu. Tois se. Aap kya kal le ho?"

(I am playing. With toys. What are you doing?)

He showed his toys and then asked in his baby voice.

"Mai toh abhi taiyar hone jaa rhi thi."

(I am going to get ready.)

"Aap bhi yellow yellow ho. Chachu bhi aise hi the. Maine bhi kiya tha."

(You are also yellow. Chachu was also like this. I also did.)

He said and giggled. She laughed along with him. He disconnected the call hastily when he heard Bhavna calling him. Rashi went to take a bath. After cleaning up she was made to wear a saree for a puja.

 After cleaning up she was made to wear a saree for a puja

They had their lunch and went for the puja. It was a short puja where holy threads were tied on the hands and feet of the bride and the groom. The pujas were also done in separate halls as they were not allowed to see each other till marriage.

After the puja, the Bansal family and their relatives gattered in the hall they were alloted. Beddings were arranged there. They settled down and decided to play something. No one was in the mood to sleep and the work was done for the day. They decided to play Antakshari and divided the team in two parts.

The Singhanias had also gattered in their hall and were playing Dumb Charades. Everyone enjoyed a lot and went to sleep after having their dinner.
Rashi was talking to Vaibhav.