Chapter 12

Heyy there peeps!!
I am back with another update.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Rashi was ready in her room waiting for someone to call her downstairs. She was very nervous yet happy at the same time. Her feelings right now could not be decribed in words. She was sad and emotional because she would leave her parents but was happy and excited as she was getting married to the man she loved.

Her parents entered her room to take her downstairs. Shweta was already in tears and Rajesh's eyes watered seeing his daughter all dolled up. Although he had consoled them yesterday saying that she was just moving to a new house and will always remain their daughter no matter what. But right now he couldn't control his emotions.

He patted her cheeks and hugged her to his chest. He kissed her forehead and wrapped one arm around Shweta pulling her closer. All three of them had tears in their eyes. Rajesh had never been very vocal or expressive about his love and feelings. But today he was showing his emotions clearly. No one spoke anything in that moment. Only raw emotions.

Their moment was broken by Sakshi and Pranati who had come to take her downstairs. They quicky wiped their tears and took Rashi down. Her brothers held a phulon ki chadar above her head and the entry music played as she walked towards the stage. Her heart was doing somersaults as she neared the stage.

Vaibhav was stunned to see the beauty in front of him. She looked ethereal in her wedding attire. He still couldn't get himself to believe that she was going to be his wife in some hours. He looked at with sparkles in his eyes. She neared the stage and he held out his hand for her. She took his hand shyly and climbed on the stage.

 She took his hand shyly and climbed on the stage

Dhriti brought the Varmalas. Rashi was about to make him wear the varmala when he was picked up by Devesh and Advik. Sahil and Adarsh picked Rashi up.

"Hum toh hamesha se apni bhabhiyon ki taraf hai."

(We were always on our sister-in laws' side.)

"Aap tension mat lo bhabhi. We have your back."

(You don't worry bhabhi. We have your back.)

Both of them said. Rashi smiled at them and made Vaibhav wear the varmala. He did the same and everyone hooted and threw flowers at them. They were made to sit on the sofa and the photo session started. After a torturous two hours and probably 100 poses they were finally free. Everyone had their dinner except Rashi due to her fast. Vaibhav asked her to have something and said that nobody would get to know but she denied. He refused too.

The wedding rituals started and Vaibhav was sitting in the mandap doing the rituals as the priest asked while Rashi was in her room relaxing her feet which were aching due to standing in heels. Who made this rule that wedding has to be done in a lehanga, can't it be pjs.

After half an hour she was called outside and made to sit at the right of Vaibhav. The rituals started. Rajesh did her Kanyadaan and Aanchal did the Gatbandhan. They got up for the pheras.

After the Pheras she was made to sit on his left side. Vaibhav tied the Mangalsutra and did the Sindurdaan. A small pinch of Sindur fell on her nose. She closed her eyes and a tear fell off. Vaibhav wiped her tear and she smiled at him. He smiled back. His eyes reflecting pure love.

She was finally his wife.

Rashi Vaibhav Singhania.

She loved her new name. And he loved his new wife.

They got up to take everyone's blessings. They went for the Chhand Sunai rasam. It was a short and fun ritual. After it was the Juta Chupai Nek. And like the last time Sahil and Adarsh had changed their parties and let Rashi's sisters take the shoes.

Then came the worst part. Vidai. Sakshi was carrying a plate of rice in front of Rashi who was supposed to throw the rice backwards 7 times and her mother would catch them in her pallu. She was crying the whole time. As she completed the 7th throw she turned back and hugged her mother sobbing. They both cried in each other's arms. She then went to her grandparents and cried in their arms. She hugged her father and sisters. Dhruv came to her and she picked him in her arms and he sobbed hiding his face in her neck asking her not to leave him.

She tried to explain him bit he did not budge.

"Sorry. Jiju bhut bure hai na? But i promise ki jab bhi tumhe didi ki yaad aaye mujhe ek phone kar dena mai isse tumhare paas le aaunga."

(Sorry. Jiju is very bad  right? But i promise whenever you miss her just give me a call i will gt her to you.)

Vaibhav said caressing his head. He stopped crying and looked at him with hope. Sakshi took Dhruv from him and he hid his face in her neck and slept while crying. She was made to sit in the car with Vaibhav and soon they started off for their home.

She was still sniffling. Vaibhav put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. She hid her face in his chest and clutched his kurta. He rubbed her back in a soothing manner and soon her grip on his kurta loosened. He looked at her sleeping peacefully. He kissed her head and hugged her close to his heart.

After about two and half hours they reached their home and Vaibhav softly waked her up. They were stopped at the entrance for the Bar Rukai rasam. Some rituals were done and they were taken inside where another ritual was waiting. 7 plates were kept on the floor and Vaibhav was supposed to slide them with a stick and Rashi would be picking them up without making much noise.

Her fast was opened by eating moong rice and Vaibhav too had his dinner. She was then taken to Dhriti's room as their wedding night would be held day after tomorrow after the rituals. Rashi changed into her nightwear and slept as soon as her head touched the pillow. She was extremely tired due to the day's activities but slept with a content smile on her face.
**************************************
THEY ARE FINALLY MARRIED!!❤️❤️🌍

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️