Chapter 6

Heyy everyone!!
How are you guys??

Here's your update.
Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

He was looking at her with so many emotions. Some of which she couldn't decipher.

"Aur rahi meri baat. Maine tumhe uss din hi keh dia tha that i know my answer. Phir bhi tumhari tassali ke liye keh deta hu. YES. I will marry you. I don't know about the ones who left par itna keh skta hu that i would never. I promise."

(And about me. I told you that day only that i know my answer. I will say again for your satisfaction. YES. I will marry you. I don't know about the ones who left but i will never. I promise.)

He said in a promising tone. They shared a eyelock. A lone tear escaped her eye at his words. He wiped it with his thumb and caressed her cheek lightly.

"I don't know tum isse pehle iss baat ke liye kitni baar roi ho but ye last time tha. Whatever your decision maybe. Chaye haan kaho ya naa. Promise me one thing that you won't cry over this. Aur kabhi khud ko demotivate nhi karna. Promise me."

(I don't know how many times have you cried to this thing but this was the last time. Whatever your decision maybe. Whether yes or no. Promise me one thing that you won't cry over this. And never demotivate yourself. Promise me.)

He held out his hand. She looked at his hand and then back at him. She smiled lightly and kept her hand on his and said 'Promise'. He kissed her knuckles lightly and she looked away blushing.

'What is wrong with me. Why am i being so easy with him. First he could see through me and now he is making me blush. Control yourself Rashi.' She scolded herself in her mind.

"Khud ko daatna band karo."

(Stop scolding yourself.)

She looked at him startled. Did she say that aloud?

"No you didn't."

He said chuckling. She looked horrified now. Was he a mind reader? How did he know?

"Isse pehle ki tum ye socho ki main koi monster hu jo dimag padh leta hai toh nhi aisa nhi hai. Tumhare chehre par sab kuch saaf saaf likha hai. Tum kab kya soch rhi ho."

(Before you think that i am some monster who could read minds then it is not so. Everything is clearly written on your face. What you are thinking and when.)

"Aaj se pehle koi mere emotions ko mere bina bole nhi samajh saka. Aap mera chehra dekh kr samajh jaate hai?"

(No one was ever able to know my emotions without me telling. How can you know by seeing my face?)

He just smiled. He held her hand and started walking out.

"Kaha jaa rhe hai?"

(Where are we going?)

"Itna roi hai energy drain ho gyi hogi. Kuch khaate hai. Come."

(You have cried so much energy must have drained. Let's eat something. Come.)

She looked at him in adoration. She wanted to say yes the moment she had asked whether he would still marry her if he got to know the truth about her and he had said a strong yes. But she wanted him to decide after she had told him everything. She was still scared to trust him. Though he had said that he would never leave but Dhruv had also said the same thing and he still left. Her heart and mind were at conflict.

They went back to the restaurant and ordered their food. Vaibhav started telling her about his family. Their routine and Aditya's mischiefs. Rashi also told him about her brother, Dhruv's mischiefs when he was two year old.