Act 2-7

Crisis inverted

Starting first memory playback with: A different perspective for enhanced serotonin dose

---

Later this afternoon, news of what happened to Mephisto managed to reach the Bullworth Vale fort. While it was insignificant to the unnamed survivors who now work for the Union, AJ, and a few others who actually started to like him were worried.

To make it a bit worse, a delegate from the Academy urged them to come, to restrain Hosea in case he goes to "Clear the temple". Knowing it's of urgency now, AJ tried to go by himself, but surprise surprise, Talulah insisted to come. They wear formal attire, to not break the mood, otherwise it will agitate the now pissed off grandpa.

Sasha was at the Academy at the time, and as he caught wind of this, he just dropped everything, and went to the infirmary to check on his friend.

Negan leads AJ and Talulah to the infirmary – he holds a flat look, an expression you often wouldn't see him use. AJ can see Negan having a bit of guilt in his body language, possibly blaming himself for endangering the kid, but conflicted seeing as this is common in football.

---

Negan: "Just inside here is your friend—calm him down before he goes papa wolf."

Talulah: "Is football really this violent, AJ?"

AJ: "You should see the Big Game at All-star if you think this is bad. Can't exactly remember much of the details, but it was gruesome!"

Negan: "Been there myself, but it's completely unnecessary to tell tale of it. Just get in."

---

They went inside the infirmary, to which it was apparently the former music class by how there're posters of cartoonish musical instruments taped on walls. Of course, they are rotten, and barely decipherable. Not that it matters anyway.

There were a lot of beds on the side of the walls, meant to house injured students. There were a few wounded, but it mostly involves of being sick of a 'mere flu', and maybe a few scavenging incidents, but at the end of the room, at the left side, was the one they were looking for.

Hosea is in a slouching position as he hung his head down, unable to speak or talk or express emotion, resting it on his palms. It's clear he's both saddened, and restraining himself from killing everyone in this room, including himself.

Of course, this made Hosea look like a drama queen, because Eno was surprisingly okay. Sure, he has an oxygen mask on, which is probably stolen from a hospital, and hooked on an oxygen tank, but he's just chatting casually with his friend—like nothing bad was happening. He's wearing just a plain T-shirt, and sweatpants; something comfortable for a recently injured boy.

Sasha wears an Academy uniform, the blue vested kind, but his pants are a bit tattered. The back side ripped to make space for his tail.

It did not take long for them to notice the two coming by, visiting. Talulah fixates her attention to console Hosea, while AJ wants answers.

---

AJ: "So...how did this happen?"

*Eno rises up from bed to speak, but Sasha blocks him with his forearm.*

Sasha: "Football incident—tackled too hard. Knocked him out."

Eno: "It's not new to me, man. Been through that many times in practice." <His voice is more raspier than ever, as if his vocal cords are even more damaged than before>