Here we go.

Leave your feedback :)

Pay attention tot this chapter..its goign to brign up a lot. 

ENJOY! ;)

CURTIS

"ight im leaving baby"

"Ok." i kissed her on her cheek, and nat nat. Then i left to Capreace house.

Me, and holly got our place together, and its been 4 months since shes had an episode so shit going good.

i banged on the door like the police so the nigga can hurry up. 

"you got a warrent?" he opened up the door. 

"nigga thats how you greet people?" i walked in going straight to the couch. dapping up Chris. he been hangin wit us.

"hell yea when they knocking like the police."

"so wassup."

"ight Holly gon be at the store wit nat, and Aaliyah so we got some time to get this shit done real quick before she come home."

HOLLY

"I dont know hes just been weird lately." we were shopping at the mall.

"Hes never seen like the cheating type, and has he given you any signs?"

"No not really, i mean hes barely home, and when he does he smells like perfume. Im telling you i feel it, but i dont wanna ask, and he get mad."

"i know, but at the same time your gonna be stressin yourself out over, it." i thought about it, and Aaliyah was right.

"yea when i get home later." me and aaliyah continued shopping. Curtis gave me a couple stacks, but i dont wanna spend all of it. I hate spending his money.

CURTIS

"Please i will get all your money, can i have some more time?" im tired of these niggas outchea tryna be a thuge. think they all hard, and shit, but when it come down to it. THey pussy ass will beg on they knees for they life.

i was holding my gun right at his head.

Ive lost compassion for people emotions, life, fuck it all that. 

I shot him right then, and there.

"lets go." i walked out putting my gun back in my waistband.

Me, chris and capreace lit up, and smoked at the crib. I aint been able to do this shit in a while. Was feeling hella blessed.

"Yo lets go to the club tonight."

"hell yea" chris didnt waste no time.

i gotta family now at home though. I been coming home late, and shit to after being with Lauren.

i need a break though.

"Fuck it im in." i went home, and changed. Holly wasnt there so i texted her.

Hey baby where you at?

I got in the shower, and got dressed in some simple shit. hoes be on that foo foo shit anyway.

At my mom ill be back later :)

Ight i wasnt trippin now i know where she at. I got in my ferrari, and met my niggas at the club.