Making Moves

CURTIS

I got a call from Ghost so I gotta go handle some buissness.
I really hope it goes smooth because I'm supposed to go pick up Holly and Aaliyah later.
We'll I gotta call her first then we will see.

"Morning Curtis....baby There's so pancakes, bacon, eggs, and waffles with chicken in the microwave for you."

I swear my mom always throw it down that's her second love she wanted to be a chef. I don't care as long as she cooking for me.
We living in the big Modern house.
About 8 bedrooms and 6 1/2 baths.
I have one of the Masters.
After eating I went to go take a shower.
I put on my Joggers from Thugave
(Check them out on Instagram @Thugave)
Put on my Versace shirt and my Space jams.
Imma be comfortable as fuck today! I put on my cologne grabbed my glock and a couple stacks rolled a few but it in my pocket.

I hopped in the Black on black Audi r8.
On my way I called Holly.

"Hey Beautiful" Damn I already sound sprung my high pitched voice and shit.
I heard her chuckle.

"Hey Curtis"

"Wyd"

"Chillin with Caprice and Aaliyah wbu"

"I need to go get some stuff over to my moms" I said thinking of something fast. "Then imma be over there"

"Where are we going"

"I was thinking just to eat and then you can choose anywhere."

"Cool I'll let the goons know"

"Ight I'll see you later by bae" I hung up.
Damn I just called her Bae. I hope she didn't think I was moving fast already I don't even know if she views me as a friend.

HOLLY

I swear Curtis just called me and I got major butterflies.
Then he called me bae and my dumbass just dropped the phone.
Hmmm so he think of me as bae.
We gon see him later and I got to look good.

I went back out to the Living Room and Caprice was caking up with Aaliyah. They would make a cute couple he just better not Fuck up.

"Aaliyah c'mon we need to get ready"
She looked at me with that damn I'm over here tryna cake and you messing me up. Lol.
"Ok, but where we going".
Before I could speak Caprice said..
"Me and Curtis are gonna take y'all somewhere"
Aaliyah damn near had a huge smile on her face and all I could do was laugh and we walked upstairs leaving Caprice to watch TV.

I took a shower first and started to get ready me and Aaliyah singing to pandora.
"I don't fuck with you!
Little stupid ass bitch I don't fuck with you!"
That's our song right now by Big Sean I love it got me turnt right now lol.

I had on some black Joggers that shaped my butt just right with my Red Obey shirt and my Red and Black hightop nikes. With my Tiffany and co necklace my mom got me.

Aaliyah had put some Light washed Levi's cuffed. White plain nike v neck and retro Jordan's. Straight hair.

I swear we stay looking fly!
We took some selfies and pictures and then post them on twitter and Instagram as usual.

We went downstairs and Caprice was layed out on the couch i was gonna say something but then I seen my mom was home from work with food!

"Hey mommy" xoxo

"Hey boo (kiss) where you going?"

"With Caprice and Curtis to go eat and I found this place that has later tag it's Main event so then I think there." I was cheering so hard!

"Mmm who's Curtis?"

"A good friend" I said drinking out of a water bottle.

"Mmmhm lemme find out heffa"
We both burst out into laughter.
"We'll y'all have fun but not to much. I want you to make it work here" and before she could finish Aaliyah came in.

"Hey my Mom"

"Hey boo, you to I want y'all to try out here it's y'all last year and I don't want no problems with y'all this year after what happened at home we need this clean slate all of us ok. Now y'all have fun. Imma go upstairs and take a shower I'm tired!

"We promise" me and Aaliyah said in unison.
"Hugged her and went back to the Living room with Caprice. He kissed my mom and said goodnight then we watched 22 jump street waiting on Curtis.
It's already almost 8 where is he?

CURTIS

I hopped out the car strapped of course. This is a new spot the apartments look alright I guess. I just want the money so I can go be with mine.
*knock knock*

"Who is it?"
"Ghost sent me" if he don't open up this damn door.

He unlocked the door five minutes later. I'm impatient I don't have time for this.
"Look give me the money so I can go. We can do this quick and easy."

I put down the product and this nigga try and pull a gun on me.
Hell nah the level of fucked he got me is highly excessive.

"Leave the money and the product"

"Look you got 1.5 seconds to think again" I'm no where near scared I know he can't do it.

"Think again little man"

"Look this ain't something you wanna do" then his phone rang.

🔫BANG BANG🔫

I hate that I had to shoot him. I choose my own life. I called up Rosko to come clean up the mess. I walked out with the money and product. Dropped it off with Ghost and my Dad. Then I saw my little girl. Ghost daughter Mariah but we call her Mari she real gangster for a 5 year old. I love her like she's my little sister. She wanted me to play yea party with her and I know I gotta go see Holly but I can never turn down Mari. I played with Mari for a good almost 2 hours.

Damn I'm late! I kissed Mari and was on my way to go pick up Holly and my goons.

*knock knock*

Holly opened up the door
"Nigga you late"

Damn she looked fine my soon to be already got shoe game to.

"My bad, I wasn't looking at the time."
I looked around and Caprice was just caking it with Aaliyah.I peep lol.
"Ight y'all ready to go"

1 Hour Later

We decided to go to Main event for lazer tag after.

HOLLY

I was mad at first when he showed up all late but then I saw him and I had to catch myself before I started drooling so I started to be smart.

I'm having real fun here. I thought he was like a Thug but looks like he has a heart to. I'm liking our little double date so far.

Me and Aaliyah won lazer tag of course cause we some real OG.
I wasn't ready to go home yet so we went to play in the arcade.
Curtis and Caprice played basketball and won us a whole bunch of tickets.
Me and Aaliyah ended up taking two huge life size teddy bears home.
On the way home we were listening to the radio and my song came on

"Let a nigga try me
Try me
Imma let all these mofos...

They just stated at me and Aaliyah and we bust out laughing.
We pulled up to my house
Caprice and Aaliyah got out first, and me and Curtis talked.

"I had some real fun tonight with you Holly"
"Me to" I felt myself blushing extra hard.
"So when can we go on a date just us two."
"That's all up to you"
"Ok I see....well then"
He leaned in and kissed me. I admit I think I was rushing it but he slowed me down and gave me the most passionate kiss.
Damn! I felt like I was on cloud nine.
Then he let go.
As soon as I was about to say something my mom was standing on the other side.