G.

Curtis----

It's been a few weeks and shit running smoothly. Business is doin well here and down there.
I got up and Holly was wrapped all over me from last night.
We had some play time last night😈
No matter how many times I dicj the shit out of her it stay right.
I moved her arms and got up putting on my shorts. I got a buissness meeting to prepare for.

I did what I had to do with my hygiene and when I got out Holly was on her phone.

"Morning baby." I sat on the edge of the bed. She came and wrapped her arms around me.

"I need to ask you for something."

"Anything."

"I want to work."

I busted out laughing. "Why I got us?"

"I know baby but still I need something to do."

"Whatever bighead so what you asking me fa?"

"You okay with it?"

"Yea where at tho?"

"Hair salon."

"Gon head baby."

She talked more and more about the job. I wasn't to excited when she told me how long the hours would be. I love coming home to her but if it's gonna make her happy ight.

"Ma I'm leavin I'll be back ight."

"K love you."

She didn't even look at me watching that dumb ass show pretty little liars. I had to go to my traps make sure niggas was in order.

I walked in and they had hoes everywhere. This one had the balls to come up to me.

"Heyy."

"Wassup." I ain't ever rude to a female and plus she didn't look that skanky. I say down Rollin a blunt while I waited for Peanut.

"How can I please you?"

"I'm straight ma."

She got on top of me and did some freaky shit to my manhood.
"Yo ma imma need you to stop."

"C'mon..." She unzipped my pants. "U got a girl?"

"Yes I do." I stopped her head from going down about to zip up my pants. She did that freaky shit again and it hella turned me on. "I don't want it I'm straight."

"You sure? Seems like he's saying something different." Fuck him for right now shit I gotta go home to my girl.

"I'm straight now get up off me."

"Ok but I'll be around."

"Mmhm."

Just then after peanut came in. Damn! Now a nigga tryna hide a boner and shit.

"Was good G"

He was out of breath and shit. "G man he got shot!"

I stood up. "Who?!"

"Jay mane..he was riding and homeboys did a drive by and nigga got shot!"

I was about to break down but I gotta putva front! We went to the hospital. I don't give no fucks about any red lights.

Holly----

It's damn near 1 in the morning where the fuck is he! I swear if he out fucking some hoe. That's his and her ass.
I fell asleep with my thoughts.

3 in the morning**

The phone was ringing loud as hell. I looked at caller ID and it was Curtis.

"Hello?"

"Is this Holly?"

"Yes? Who this and why you got Curtis phone?"

"This Peanut I'm his worker."

"What happened?"

"His cousin got shot and we at the hospital. G rushed in yelling for doctors and they came in talking about they doing everything for him. Homie ain't like that so he punched a hole in the wall."

"I'm omw! Which hospital?"

"Memorial."

I hung up the phone and put on my uggs and a hoodie. Made my way to the hospital. All I can do is be there for him. We can talk when he wants.
I walked in and he was sitting on the floor with his fist balled up and head down.
I got down on my knees and grabbed him. Embraced him in a big hug and he placed his head in my chest. We were in that position for at least 20 minutes.
I heard him sniffle and get up.

"Baby I don't know what imma do if I lose Jay."

"Your not it's gonna be ok. Did you eat?"

"I can't."

"You got to. Im gonna go get some food so you can eat ok."

"Hol-"

"Ok!"

"Yes ma'am."

I almost fell apart but I have to here for him. Jay used to be with us in the beginning before he moved out here. I lived him like a big brother.
I gotta stay strong for Curtis tho. It's his time to mourn.
I went to go get Popeyes and came back to Curtis.

"Babe eat!"

"I can't I feel sick."

"Ya ass feel sick cuz u ain't eat! Now stop being hardheaded and take a bite of this damn chicken."

"Ugh." He did it

We laughed "you see."

Finally that has been my goal just a smile from him.
We've been here all damn night and still no news.

We fell asleep on the chairs.
8 AM

"Excuse me?"

"Are you Curtis?" I woke up and Curtis did to.

"Yea wassup." He said

"He's in a coma for now. You can talk to him he can hear you."

"Oh my gosh thank you!" A huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

Me and Curtis got up to go see him.

"Oh my god!"