Party

HOLLY

Ok so were here and I'm not even gonna lie it was turnt up the DJ and everything.
^Guard^

"What's your name?"

"Holly"

"Ok go ahead you two"

It was so hype everybody was dancing didn't look like any drama. Then I got a tap on the shoulder.

"Hey ma" Curtis said

I don't want to be mean but I have a name.

"My name ain't Ma"

"Sorry my bad Holly, it's a habit"

"Mmhm a habit you gon have to break around me"

"Lol ok so who's your friend"

"This is my best friend Aaliyah"
Aaliyah and him shook hands.

"How about you guys come up to the VIP section I'm about to perform in a few you guys can sit relax yourselves, turn up and order anything it's on my tab"

He left...man I ain't gon lie he was looking FINE! Like I thought I almost caught myself drooling when he was walking us to the VIP section.

CURTIS

Damn!! When I saw Holly on god if I see another nigga around here he getting beat. I don't care she's mine! I'm about to cuff her.

"Caprice come on you ready"

"Yea is you?"

We both laughed and walked up on stage.

"I hope y'all turnin the fuck up in here!! It's about that time we got somethin special for y'all"

*Caprice*

"DJ hit it!"

(Music) 🎶
-Luv this shit by August Alsina-

AALIYAH

I don't know who that is but He his so SEXY and he can sing. I'm about to find out!

"Holy who is that next to Curtis"

"That's Caprice he's an old friend like a brother to me he knows my mom"

"Bet I'm finna hop all over that"

"Ight just watch out he got Hoes"

"These hoes can't compare to me"

We both laughed sand continued dancing!!

HOLLY

For my first night out I had a lot of fun. I just haven't seen Curtis since earlier. I was so tired but you know you gotta keep up that front lol just to keep up with everybody else. I told Aaliyah I was ready to go so we started walking to my car.

"So you rolling in this?" Curtis said with a grin LAWD take me now this boy smile was A1

"Yes....suprised?"

"Nah, I know you bad" he chuckled.
Aaliyah got in the car.

"So Holly....What you doin tomorrow afternoon?"

"Nothing why?"

"I was thinking maybe I could show you my city you know."

"I would but I can't leave my girl alone and she's not going to third wheel so maybe next time."

"Nah Caprice will be with me they can chill."

"Maybe I'll let you know"

"Alright....can I get your number?"

"Here." I took his phone and put it in there under

👑HOLLY QUEEN✨

"Ok Holly I'll call you tomorrow." Then he planted a kiss on my cheek, opened my door and I drove off.

What a night 😍
Me and Aaliyah talked all night and she's excited about Caprice lol so I guess we can all chill tomorrow. She's thinks I should go out with Curtis but I'm not sure yet I need to figure out him for real.