Secrets 2

Holly:

*incoming FaceTime call*

I picked up my phone
"Hey baby were waiting for y'all" I told Curtis.
"Yea ma we ain't gon be able to make it.Dad wants our help with moving some stuff." He said

"Oh ok" I sighed "late at night?"

"Yea I don't know man he trippin, but I gotta go baby I'll call you later." He hung up

This ain't right. He stay canceling, he pissed me off. I looked over to Aaliyah and she was heated texting away on her phone.
Capreace just told her the same thing. I swear these guys ain't doing what they say they doing.
That's cool though. Let there be some other hoe.
They gon see the old Holly and that's on some real shit.
Me and Aaliyah decided to order our pizza instead and watch the movies ourselves. We fell asleep.

*phone ringing*

I woke up and answered without looking at the caller id.
"Hello?" I yawned

"Holly...Holly!! Is this Holly?" She said worried and sniffling through the phone.

"Yes....Mama T?" I sat up

"Baby it's Curtis he needs you!"
Were at the hospital Methodist in Sugar land."

"I'm on my way!" I hung up and woke up Aaliyah. I put my hair in a bun and slipped on a pair of UGGS. Grabbed the keys and we left.

As soon as we pulled up I seen Curtis punching the wall repeatedly then he fell to the floor.
"Baby it's ok"
I hugged him tightly and brought him closer to my chest. He rapped his arms around me.
"No it should've been me!"

"It's not your fault"
I have no idea what's going on but I know I need to comfort. I picked his head up "what happened?" I asked sternly looking in his eyes.
He looked down at his hands with blood all over.
"It should've been me."
"I don't even know it happened so fast! I walked in and grabbed the stuff and on my way out he was about to shoot me and he jumped in front of me. They all ran out and baby--" he stopped and sniffed. "I thought he was about to die in my arms. Please god save my dad." He cried and laid back on my lap holding me."
I was processing everything he told me I had so many questions, but I knew now wasn't the time.
"He's going to make it baby I promise" I kissed him.

We were in the waiting room for hours and the doctor wasn't telling us nothing. I went to the cafeteria to get some coffee for everyone. I was trying to rap my head around who would want to kill his dad. Then a cold touch came upon my shoulder.
I turned around it was Curtis. His eyes were so puffy and his face was red.
"Baby I gotta tell you something." He motioned towards the table.
Finally some answers because I am confused as hell.
"Waasup baby" I said holding his hand from across the table.
"Ight so this ain't easy just listen to me."
This time the worse thoughts were running through my head. I need him to talk NOW! He took a deep breath.
"My family runs the Drug cartel. My uncle is Ghost and my dad and him work together. All the money we have is basically drug money. We use the laundry nays and clubs to hide it. My nickname is Blood because I kill and clean up the mess. Capreace and I started working for them when we hit 13 first it was just counting money and measuring. Then they started showing us the ropes." I couldn't believe it I wasn't to shocked because I always joked but I never thought it was true. He continued.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you baby I just didn't know how and didn't want you to think of me any different. All those late night that I cancelled it was because I was working and last night was one if those nights" he sniffed. "Baby please say something.
I was really lost for words I wanted to scream but I couldn't.
"So..you have this whole other life that I never knew about. You know everything about me and you kept this huge secret life away from me. You lied to me." I got up trying to fight my tears.
Before I knew it I felt one shed.

"I know baby I'm sorry!" He pleaded and I walked away.
He grabbed my arm and put his forehead with mine.
"I'm sorry! And I Love you! I really do Holly! I will never lie to you again but mama please don't leave!"
His words warmed my whole body. I hate that he had this type of control over me. I hugged him and we shared a slow passionate kiss.
"I want to see it all" I said as walked back to the waiting room.
As we all waited I lost myself in deep thought.
My Boyfriend is the son of the drug king. I've heard of Ghost but from my knowledge I thought he was always just some fantasy character. No one has ever seen him in the light of day. And Mrs.T!! She was the Queen. Oh my gosh the sweet lady that would make cookies for me when I came over. I've been so blind.
So much to process and now everything is connected.
"To much" I mumbled to myself.