Life or death

We discussed the plan.
It was time to go.

We got to the Trap. Sent the goons out first. Shots started to fire. Me ghost and Capreace got out 5 minutes later.

"Damn" bodies were layed out.

*bang bang*

"Ahhh, get off of me!" I heard a familiar scream.
I ran up the stairs. I was busting through doors and

"Curtis! Baby!" Holly screamed

How the fuck did I let this happen. She kept kicking and screaming.

I raised my gun to his head.

"So you kill my brother and my guys..think I should kill something close to you."
He smirked looking at Holly in the chicks hole he had her in and he pointed a gun to her head.
"So beautiful to" he ran her fingers through her hair.

"Look let her go and this can all be done with"

He laughed and cocked head.

"I got you. I promise!"

"You shouldn't make promises you can't keep Curtis...
He kept talking.

I shot him on the shoulder and Holly ran. He let go of his gun. We started going at it lick after lick. I finally grabbed my gun and shot him 2 in the chest.

"You can die just like your brother did to" I spit on him.

I went downstairs. Ghost had duffel bags of product and money. We each took one and loaded the truck.
Holly sat on my lap and fell asleep on my arms.
When we got back I carried her bridal style to my car and took her to my house. I need to protect her.
I don't know if she was sleepy as hell but not once did she wake up.
I told Aaliyah she was staying here so they wouldn't worry.
I went downstairs to get some water.
I changed into some basketball shorts and sat on the couch.
Family guy was on and that's my shit but I wasn't paying attention to it. I kept thinking about how in the hell did Holly end up there. I dropped her off at home.
I can't believe I let her get in danger.
I fell into a sleep.

I instantly woke up to Holly screaming. I ran upstairs.
She was fighting in her sleep.

"Baby! Baby! Wake up!"

She woke up out of breath and started crying. I brought her into my arms and hugged her. She kept sobbing.
I've seen her cry but not at all like this.
"Baby"

I heard her sniff "look up at me"

Her head came from out my chest. Her eyes puffy and red. "Curtis"

"Baby I'm here I got you."

"I'm so sorry"

"You ain't got nothing to be sorry about I let this happen." I pulled her in and she kept crying I didn't wanna pressure to much on what happened so I just laid back on the head bored and she fell asleep cuddled up on me.

Morning*

Holly//

I had the worst nightmare ever last night.
*flashback*

After shopping and Curtis dropped me off. Aaliyah and my mom weren't home so I decided to watch some TV.

*knock knock*

"WHO?!" I screams but I got no answer

"WHO?!" I opened the door.

"Your his girl, so fine, I didn't think we would find you." He choked me lifting me up against the wall. I could barely breath.

"Ppppllllzzzz" I tried to speak

"Put her in the back" he stabbed me with a needle and everything after was black.

3 1/2 hours later...

"Wake up bitch" I felt a hard hand go across my face.

"Wake the fuck up!" I felt it again.

I opened my eyes everything in sight still blurry.

"Have fun boys." One of the guys walked out and a talk Mexican guy came and took me, tied me up to the head bored.

"Your gonna enjoy this mama" he stripped down his pants.

"Pllleeaaasse! No pllease! Don't do it!" I screamed. He slid a condom on and I felt a cold entering. He got the tip in.

I screamed to the top of my lungs and he pulled out.
"Be quite you little hoe before I use your mouth for better purposes" he smirked leaning in my face.
I spit on him and he slapped me.

*bang bang*

I heard fun shots and he put his clothes back on leaving the room.

~end~

I woke up in the middle of the night because in my dream he actually went all the way through with it and I was traumatized.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed breakfast items and started cooking. I finished the pancakes by the time Curtis came down. He touched me and I relaxed. I didn't realize how tense I was till I felt my shoulders drop.

"How you feeling baby" he kissed me on my cheek.

"Better?"

I fixed him a plate and we sat down. It was a silence but we kept eating.
I felt Curtis stare at me.

"Yes?"

"What happened last night?"

"What do you mean?" I stuck a pancake in my mouth.

"Don't play that bullshit Holly not right now. I'm serious. I dropped you off at home. How's you get there, and what happened?"

I told him what I remembered and I could tell he was boiling inside but he tried to keep his cool.
He came and hugged me. I felt tears about to stream and they eventually did.
I love this boy so much!

We went into the living room and laid on the couch.

"I need to tell you something" Curtis spoke

"What is it?" I looked up at him

"It's important."

He just laid there now. I guess contemplating what he should tell me or not.