*Family*

Aaliyah---

"Yay!" I jumped on Capreace.

He just told me he bought tickets to go see the Cinderella play I've been begging to go see and it was today.

I ran up the stairs and got in the shower.
Usually white rich people go to these things so I decided to dress classy.

I put on all white romper that had a sweetheart neckline and cut outs on the sides. Some gold jewelry and some random heels that matched from Agaci.

My baby came out tryna match my fly. He wore his true religion jeans, a white button down with his girl chains, watch and legend Blues.

"You look sexy mama." He hugged me and grabbed my ass.

"Thank you." We walked into the car and got in.

-

CURTIS

Thi nigga damn near text me 50 fucking times talkin bout we betta be there on time.

"Holly!! Nat!! Lets go!!."

"Coming!." they shouted. I dont understand why they always fucking taking so damn long.

Especially Nat her little self she dont got much to put on.

"Finally." i seen them come down the stairs, and i grabbed a set of car keys. I took a quick look, and had to look again. "What the hell is that on her face?"

"What?" holly looked at Nat then back up at me.

"All that makeup on her face."

"Curtis its just lip gloss."

"nah ion like all that go take it off." i waved her off.

"daddy why i like it?" she looked up at me.

"Because you to little baby girl."

"Please daddy just for tonight." she gave me that look, and my ass gave in.

-

-

Aaliyah

It was a good play, but i felt like Capreace was totally off like something was wrong.

He kept glancing at his phone, and i wanted to say something, but i didnt want to upset him just in case something really is wrong.

"ill be back." he whispered in my ear, got up, and left.

i continued to pay attention to the play i was going to enjoy myself.

20 minutes later.....

Where the fuck is he?

I was getting hella pissed like if he didnt want to see it he couldve just gave me the ticket, i wouldve just took me, holly, and nat.

I took out my phone to text him..

Nigga where the hell you at? It dont take that fucking long to take a piss or shit! If you really didnt want to come you didnt have to i couldve came by my damn --

I stopped when i heard my favirote song come on.

---THINKING OUT LOUD__By: Sam Smith----

Then the dancers came out. 

"Aaliyah!" Holly nudged me

I looked up, and it was two guys. They motioned for me to come with them.

the bright light shined on me.

"Whats going on?"

"cant tell you yet maam youll find out."

We walked up to the front of the stage, and they lifted me on there. 

so now i was standing in the middle of the Stage, and i had no idea what was going on.

CAPREACE

Everything was going just like i planned.

She looked so beautiful, and the spotlight was on her as soon as she got on stage.

I grabbed the microphone.

People fall in love in mysterious ways

maybe just the touch of the hand

ma i fall in love with you every single day

and i just wanna tell you out loud.

she looked so shocked. Ive never sung in front of her. Gay ass foo foo shit, but I'll do it for her.

By now i was standing right in front of her with my free hand in her hand. 

Then the muic stopped.

"Aaliyah I love you. I love you more than life itself. I Pray for you more than i pray for myself. When im sick, or at my lowest your always there to bring me right back up. You bring life to me everyday. When you smile my world is all straight. I love you so much and I dont want to wake up another day without you being my wife." I got on one knee, and opened up the box.

"Aaliyah Marie Quintana will you be wife?"

"YES!" she jumped up..I slid the ring on her finger, and we had a little make out session while people lame lonely ass cheered.

HOLLY--

Im so happy for her. After all shes been through im so glad she found someone to really love her.

Now its time to plan a wedding!!

They both came back down, and now it was Intermission.

"Aaaahh!" we screamed hugging each other.

"Girrlll lemme see." He did good this shit was huge. "Im so happy for you mama."

"Thank you."

"Congrats Big head." Curtis came in giving her a hug.

"you know what i aint even gon start With you right now, but thank you." i laughed their to much.

-

-

-

-

I Know its short but i needed to update so we could get to the good stuff.

Holly, and Curtis are not getting married.......YET!

Excuse any mistakes :)

 wan