Work

CURTIS--

Mann Holy really been helping me outchea being understanding and Everythang. After the funeral I decided imma hustle harder. For me and my moms.

I went to the warehouse and Ghost was sitting there counting money rapping it up.

"Wassup nephew"

"Nothing chillin" I said rolling up a blunt.

"You know I ain't letting things go down like this. We gone get them back for sure. All them motherfuckers till every single fuck boy is dead. Ya heard meh?"

"Let a nigga know when it's time to kill."

"Imma need you and Capreace on y'all fucking A game cause I can't lose y'all niggas. I got shit to handle in New York. Imma be gone for a month. I want y'all niggas to hold my shit down. Me and yo pops showed y'all how to get things done.....I don't wanna come back and have to whoop one of y'all ass."

"Nah" I chucked "I got you G"
My phone started ringing I looked and it was Holly.
"I gotta answer this it's Holly"

"Handle that I'll talk to yo ass lata."

I walked out.
"Hey babe"

"Curtis can you come to the mall with me Aaliyah is with Capreace. I don't wanna go alone."

"Yea ma I pick you up in 5."

I was driving bumping to J cole.
"Came fast like 911 in white neighborhoods ain't got no--"

My song cut off and phone starting ringing some 408 number.

"Wassup" I said and it was silent as hell.

"It's a damn shame your dad had to die instead if you. You gon get your nigga. Just wait on it."

I bursted out laughing "ight bet."

I hung up.
Who the fuck got the nerve to be calling my phone like that. But shit make me think who the fuck tryna kill me?