Anniversary

HOLLY

It's been about 9 months me and Curtis have been dating. Yes we made it official a while back.
Caprice and Aaliyah have been on for 5 they finally started being exclusive. Dumped their hoes.

Tonight is our 9 month anniversary and Curtis says he has a huge surprise for me.
Aaliyah left me again for Caprice nothing new anymore.
I got home got to my room and there was a note on my bed.

Dear Holly,

Words can't explain how much love I have for you. You are my world id do anything for you I'm with you through good and bad. We riding together forever. Tonight is going to be a special night all about us. First I want you to get pampered. Look in your restroom there's some money so you can go get your nails and hair done. Anything for my baby. There is a car parked in the garage for you with a full tank. Have fun and be Careful keys are in the envelope.
I LOVE YOU!
Xoxoxo
Curtis<3

I swear I love this boy. I went into my restroom and there were stacks.
I know his dad owns his own buissness and worked and so did his mom they are loaded. So much money.

I went into the garage and seem a black and red Porsche
Oh my Fucking God!
I showed him this a while back and I said this is my dream car and he remembered!
This car is hell of expensive!

I got in and called up Aaliyah.
"Hey bitch be ready in 5."

"Ight bet hoe"

I pulled up and the look on Aaliyah face .

"Damn! You balling now Bitch?! Where you get this at?

"How get in the car! Lol! Curtis got this for me and gave me some money to pamper myself."

"Oh hell nah imma need Caprice to step his game up" lol

"Girl didn't he just but you that Loui bag you got on your arm right now last week?"

"Yea and?"

We both laughed and continued to talk. We got our nails done.
I got mine oval shaped with a natural white tone to it with gold in it.
Aaliyah got hers RED it looked so good on her.
While we were getting our hair done we were talking.

"I don't know how Curtis gets this money."

"His people are loaded duh girl u need to stop and be thankful."

"I know but I just got a feeling."

"Stop being paranoid you act like he run a drug cartel or something"

We both looked at each other and started laughing. Really....I was thinking about it hard. I'm going to let it go for tonight though.

We got home and went upstairs.
My mom stopped us.
"I love you girls so much. Aaliyah you know that you are my daughter I already claim you. I want you guys to have the best life you can have. No matter how much I joke...call y'all heffas or heathens. I truly love y'all with all my heart."

"What ma you about to die or something" I said she was scaring me.

"No Heffa..( she turned around and pulled something from behind the couch) here you go y'all deserve it."

Two Gold Rolex Watches.
Today is my motherfuckin day!
"Thank you mom!!"
Me and Aaliyah yelled in unison and hugged her.

"Here's something for you Holly it's from Curtis" she smiled.

I opened it.
Ok my Love I hope your having fun. Only the best for you. Go upstairs and look in your closet.

I ran upstairs and I heard Aaliyah and my mom follow after me.
I walked in my closet and there it was

Long fitted Red dress with a slit on the side. This dress looked like something you wear on the red Carpet!

The letter read on...now go in your bathroom.
My mom and Aaliyah still examining the dress.
There was a Gold Michael Kors clutch. Pure Gold diamond earrings. Red Bottom Gold heels!
I was in Love with everything.

"Damn you got a pimp" my mom said. All I could so was laugh.

"Holly you got this boy whipped foreal"
Aaliyah said trying on my heels.

I looked back at the note I forgot I wasn't done reading.

Be ready my 7 my Love.

"Oh my gosh it's 5:30!"

My mom and Aaliyah helped me get ready.

(Doorbell)

CURTIS

I am hell of nervous for tonight!
I rang the doorbell and my second mom answered.
I've been around Holly mom so much I just started calling her ma.

"Hey ma" I said hugging her.

Ever since I met her I've loved this lady like I came from her womb. She supports me and Holly and I have her my word I would keep Holly away from any danger. After all she has done, and I'm going big tonight. I got her a little gift to I seen her eyeing it at the mall the other day when we were planning all of this.

"Here you go mom" she opened the box to her new Michael Kors rose gold diamond watch that I had engraved her name on it.
"Oh my gosh! Baby you didn't have to" she hug me and planted a kiss on my cheek. I could tell she was lost for words.
"You welcome ma."
Then I was cut off by Holly! Damn like this is my Wife! We getting married I don't give a fuck!
She was stunting in that red dress and it fit all of her curves. Everything was perfect ! I can't believe she is mine!

Holly- "Hey Baby! {Kiss} This whole day has been Amazing!"

Curtis - "I'm glad you enjoyed it..all for you wifey 😍 and just wait for later."