All Night

CURTIS

All night i been telling Holly to bring her ass home.

I wasnt even mad, but the fact she keep lying, and talking about she with her friend and her friends boyfriend got me livid.

she been said she was on her way and its 5 in the morning.

I told her she can bring that nigga she with to. I gives no fucks.

Then she on twitter talking about im trippin, but she hoein around with my child.

KingCurtisJayy

"Cant trust these hoes."

"Spent hella bands on shawty now she wanna pull this kinda shit. Smh G."

Since she wanna be on twitter, and on that fufu shit. 

Phone rung

Curtis stop talking shit on twitter!

Oh so now you wanna call me? Where that fuck nigga at? Didnt i tell you to bring yo and his lil ass on?

Curtis calm down im outside, im walking up.

Bout time.

I took my last sip of hennesy, and then sheopened up the door. I didnt say shit, because i looked down, and nat was in her arms so i let her put nat down in her bed. I walked out and i seen some fuck nigga pull off.

i chuckled to myself "so where you been all night?"

"curtis your drunk again..i can smell it on you."

"no i aint, so you fucked him?" i walked up on her looking right down on her. "did he make you scream like i do? Fucking hoe!"

"Stop curtis!."

"bulshit, you wanna be out all night with some broke nigga, fuck him and then come home to me. You probably sucked his dick just for a ride home. huh? you wanna lie and not tell anyone where you was at?!!" At the moment i didnt give no fucks, and i got a lot of shit on my plate right nah i dont need this.

"I DIDNT FUCK ANYONE! Stop assuming shit. YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I DIDNT COME HOME? Cuz im tired of coming home to your selfish ass. wanna get drunk, and try to hit on me, and get mad, then go on twitter calling me a hoe and shit." 

"it was the truth." i walked and poured myself another drink.

"you see thats the shit im talking about. You wanna drink all your fucking problems away now."

"i cant deal with your hoe ass right now. shut the fuck up."

"what thw fuck is wrong with you? you really think i cheated?"

I threw my glass over at the wall, and she flinched as it shattered. "please tell me!! who the fuck goes out all night, lies about whea they at, and doesnt come home till 5 in the morning? what the fuck you talm bout. Then with my daughter?! Are you fucking stupid?"

"i didnt do anything curtis..i needed space."

"what the fuck did i ever do to yo ass that you need fucking space?"

"You seriously dont remember shit."

"enlighten me."

"you hit me curtis."

"you probably deserved it." she looked at me with disgust, and ran upstairs to the room. 

i really thought she was just sayin shit.

"here you goin?" i calmed down. she grabbed the loui duffel bags out the closet, and packed her clothes.

"im not staying here." she cried, and grabbed her things out the restroom.

"look you aint gotta go."

"what so you just hit me, call me out my name, and all, and expect me to stay? NO." she grabbed the keys, and left out the door.

I couldnt stop her, and i honestly didnt feel like it. 

I called Capreace, and told himt o handle shit today. I  need a break, and my mind most definetly need one. 

-

-

-

I been chillen all day. Little nat went over to her bestfriends house, and so im just tryna figure out everything that has been happening. 

-

-

My dad wasnt my real dad. My mom lied to me all my life. I feel like iont even know here. Everyone in my family that seemed close to me all died around the same time. I got the nigga i used to call my brother out for me, and now i just lost my girl, my wife.

I know i gotta make things right with her, but i gotta get the shit in my life right to mayne. 

I aint eva had this type of stress.

-

-

I got in the shower, and just stood there, let all the hot water hit me.

I got dressed in some basketball short, sweatpants over. A white tee, and my laser ones.

I grabbed my keys to the Benz and i just drove around until i found a bar.

I have been drinking lately, but thats how i forget, and deal with all the shit im going through.

"hi im Daisy"

"wassup" i really aint in the mood to be entertaining hoes, but i dont wanna seem like an asshole either at the moment.

"I just seen you sitting here, and you look mad."

"look no disresepct, but you dont know me, and id appreciate it if you just dissmiss yourslef."

"i get it, i get it. You made a mistake, and your girl left you." i looked at this bitch like she was crazy. "just my girl did the same shit this morning."

"you a lesbian?"

"yea."

"why?" i chuckled. I didn't understand she was fine as fuck. She was tall, and slime. Titties that sat up, and ass you could tell just by her sitting down. Her Brown, and blonde curly hair was out. 

"cuz i love pussy." she said it so blunt, causing me to bust out laughing. 

"you just aint had a real nigga do it."

"im stright i know what i like." she sipped her drink.

"so you wanna talk about it.?"

-

-

I went on to tell her what happened.

"look You obviously messed up, and you gotta open up to that shit. She feelin even more bad cuz you called her out her name." she kept preachin to me. I just listened because i knew she was right. "you listening?"

"yea i hear you. imma make this shit right."

"good, and i gotta go make shit right with mine. i call you to make sure." i nodded, and she walked off.

I couldnt help but stare at her ass. Damn!

I got in my car, and drove to her moms house. Took me less than 20 minutes.

I turned the igniton off. "God help me on this one."

Just something to Update for now :)