Funeral.

We all sat down in the front. So many people showed up for lil cuz.
Everybody came and you know said the usual.
"I'm sorry for your loss."

My favorite is "I know how you feel it's gonna be alright." To me you lying dead straight in my face. I don't know what it but I've always felt that way. You didn't know him like I did..did you lose a cousin? I didn't think so! So how can you possibly understand how I feel! Man that's that foo foo shit G ya feel me.
The pastor went on and it was time for me to give my speech.

"I just wanna thank y'all for coming outchea. I know he looking down and smiling at us all right now. Me and my boy been blood brothers since day1. The real ride or die brothers ya feel meh." I started to choke on my words. I looked at the picture and just took a few seconds. "He was the most honest person you could ever meet to." I chuckled. "Sometimes he was to real."
I kept going with my speech.
"He will never be forgotten." I kissed the chain he left me and walked off stage.
The choir started to sing and it was time to go bury him.
I swear I saw him.
"Yo!" I walked over to that car.
Holly came after me but I tuned her out.

"Yo!" Then Jay looked back at me.

"Big cuz! Was up nigga?" He smiled "you be good fa meh ya hear me."

I started running towards him.

Then a black SUV truck came and a drive by. He got shot.

"Noo!" I got down at the floor.

"Curtis!!" Holly yelled at me.

"Nah them motherfuckers just shot Jay! Nah man! This shit ain't right!" I was in full tears by now.
David pulled me up and hugged me strongly.

Helped me walk to the main area. They lowered him down and we placed whatever we wanted down there to go with him.

Little nat was tugging on my leg to lift her up. She wiped my tears and layed her head on my chest.

I'm starting to grow love for this little one. On my life imma protect her. I refuse to let anyone else die around me.

We all met at my house and ordered pizza. No one felt like cooking and we just wanted to chill.

Little nat played with David's daughter outside on the patio while we all grown folks talked and waited for the pizza.

"Sweetie I've been meaning to ask..who's parents are that little girl?"

"I don't know ma, but she's mine now."

"You adopted?"

"Nah not yet but we will."

"How'd she end up with you then?" I explained the whole story. So she can understand.

"We'll take care of that little girl."

"Of course ma." Then David came in and sat down. "Waasup nigga?"

"Chillin I wanted to speak to you."

"Speak" I layed back in the chair.

"I don't share this story to much but when I seem you today you reminded me a lot of myself." I laughed what this monkey suit ass nigga know. "I used to run H block." My eyes widened. Nah he can't. "I used to do the whole thing you know whatever to get the money. Hustle and grind. I was always hungry wanting more. The hoes that come and go. It was straight till one night I couldn't make a drop myself so I sent my best friend my cousin to go handle it. I heard shit went smooth until a motherfucker got greedy and shot him. So I ain't one of those who gon lie to yo add and tell you I understand. I'm being real I felt a similar pain."

"I appreciate that and damn I'm sorry G." I dapped him up.

"It was it is..shit happen ya feel me but they always with you in ya heart ya hear me."

"Yea yea." We continued to talk. If he make my mom happy I'm cool with him now but let him pull some foul shit. That's his life I promise and imma do it my damn self.
After everybody ate we talked and eventually they went home.
Natalya was sleep watching some Disney show.
I picked her up and took her to the room. I took off her shoes and put her in a big t-shirt. I gotta go shopping with her tomorrow she needs more clothes.

I tucked her in the bed and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight daddy."

That caught me off guard on so many levels.
"Goodnight baby."

I walked out leaving the door slightly open.
I went to my room and called Holly. I need her to come with me tommorrow.

Short chapter but I needed to get it out of the way 😊
Please Rate and comment. Let's me know how you guys like it. Thank you 😘😘