Only if...

I walked in and looked at my young nigga. Lyin on the bed with stitches on his face and the rest I don't wanna describe.
It took a lot but I moved closed to him.
I was tryna hold it together.

"Man I'm so sorry! You ain't deserve none of this. I swear imma find the niggas who did this shit and they gon get there's! That's on Everythang G.."
Tear shed down my cheek.

First my dad now lil cuzzo. Man this like my brother from another mother. This motherfucker here we done been through some shit. He real blood. Real we than a lot of you niggaa outchea. I'd do anything for lil bro.

*flashback*
11 years old

"Momma can I play outside?"

"No Curtis I don't want you out on those streets."

"Pleeaaasse mom! Jay gonna be with me."

"Fine..when the streetlights come on your ass better be in here!"

I flew out the door. Me and Jay met up at the basketball court a few blocks away and we shot a few hoops.

"Man look at the ugly ass nigga over there. He know damn we'll this my yard." Justin always bringing his ostrich looking ass over here. I told him next time I beat his ass up.

We walked over to him and his pussy niggas.

"Yo get out." I don't gotta say nothin else nigga know what I mean.

"This ain't to court." He stepped up to me.

"You tryna look at some?" I stepped up to

"Wassup?" I took a swing and we was goin left and right just us. Till 3 of his homies jumped in but Jay had my back we whooping these niggas. Didn't stand no motherfuckin chance.

We was rockin. Never again did they show they face on my court.

*end*

That's just an old story nothing major cause a nigga ain't tryna break down right now but you get the moral of it. He had my back.

I felt Holly come from behind me and my thought was to push her away but I know she just tryna comfort and I need that right now.

3days later......

I can't sleep. I can't eat. I been at the hospital day and night waiting for him to wake up. Holly been real. She been by my side through it all.
It's 2 in the am and she went to go get a snack for me to eat. I told her I'm not hungry but she don't care.

"Baby here I got you some chips and a sprite." She handed it to me and I put it down next to me I'll eat it later.

"Ight." She layed on top of me since the couch was cold. She layed there and put the covers over us. While we watched tv.

"You better eat it. I'm not playin!"

"Yea..yea.shh"

Took less then 30 minutes and she was knocked out on my chest.

*incoming call*

"Hey G sorry to wake you but we know who shot Jay!"

"Who?"

"Josh boys..the Mexican niggas."

"I'll be there in 10"

I slid from under Holly and left. I gives no fucks niggas dyin in the next 24 hours.
I walked up in there and they was all around the table. Everybody looked at me like shit was wrong wit my face or sum.

"The fuck y'all niggas lookin at?"

"You good G?" Tony one of my youngins asked.

"Yea..I'm straight. Now let's get to work." I sat down in my spot and peanut leaded me through what they was thinking. These niggaa smart as hell. "Ight I'm down wit it. Everybody go home this is all black and be here in 30. You late that's yo ass!" They scattered out. I went to my office and low key I feel stressed the fuck out but shit gotta get handled. I refuse to let some punk ass Mexican crew take a life away from me without taking on of theirs. Motherfuckers got me twisted yo.
A nigga had to take a quick piss tho.
I went to the restroom you know I did what I had to do and I looked in the mirror.
"Damn!" I look bad as fuck! I had dark circles and bags under my eyes and all that. I was looking hella skinny then what I already am. Nah. I shook the thoughts out my head.
It's game time 😈

We got to the scene. All them niggas was outside in the back. You could here them motherfuckers.
"Look you 3 and peanut come in with me." I walked over to the other truck.
"I want y'all to come around again and do a drive by first then leave the scene we gon stay back and finish what needs to be done." Everybody dying in this how tonight.

All you heard was shots fire and all of em stupid asses fled to the front to try and shoot back. More than half was out but I want them ALL we going for blood. Peanut was goin in and killed about the first 5 niggas. Less than 5 minutes we was done.
Mike and peanut searched the house just in case.

"Ight let's go!" Niggas takin to long!

"G we got a problem!"

"What now!"

"There's a baby girl up here!"

"Bring her! Let's go!" At the moment I was not thinking. We just need to get out of here.

I sent everybody home and I was with a little girl. She looked about 3-4 maybe. She was knocked the fuck out though. They drug her or sum.
I had to go back to the hospital and I couldn't just leave her.
I put her in the backseat and I made my way.

"Who...r..zu?"

Damn she woke up. We'll what the fuck was I thinking? She was gon stay sleep?

"I'm Curtis."

"Wherz daddy?"

"Umm he went on vacation."

"Like plane?"

"Yes..you hungry?"

"Chicken muggetz!!" She kept chanting

"Ok ok!" Lawd she gon drive me nuts.

She just stayed quiet after I got her the food and we rode up to the hospital.
I walked in holding her and she held her food.

"Holly"

"Curtis how in the hell yo ass--" she cut herself off looking at who was Natalya.
I found out her name when getting the food.

Imma just explain this to Holly then we can figure out what we wanna do.

People say all the time God don't give us nothing we can't handle. I hope I got this.