Arrived

We got to our new home.
It was amazing.
Hardwood floor and everything was all white and with hints of red. I was in love with it all. The view was amazing you could see the whole city.

Curtis came in with our luggage.
"Like it baby."

"I love it."

"Good. Wanna get something to eat?"

"Yes but let's wash up and get out these clothes."

I got into my new shower. It felt so good this might be the best idea ever.
I attempted to step out

"Where you goin?"

"Get dressed Curtis." I chuckled

"Nah come here ma." He wrapped me around him as the hot water fell on both of us. He kissed me and lifted me up while he used his tongue to part my lips. Them went down to my neck leaving what was going to be a hicki.
Then let me go.

"Always staring something..never finishing it." I grabbed my towel

"Don't worry you gon be screaming my name tonight."

"I do not do that."

He laughed "yes you do...daaaddy yaass daddy. Oh my." I do not sound like that I cut him off trying to hold in my laughter failing miserably.

"Yes you do but it's ight imma beat it up tonight."

"I'm so done right now" I laughed and made my way to the room opening my luggage.
I pulled out a pair of jeans and a white blouse with MK sandals. My gold watch and diamond studs with my ring and a necklace from Aaliyah.

Curtis had on black true jeans with a red polo and his red Timbs. Silver screws and Rolex with medium braided silver chain.

I walked over and pecked his lips.
"Ready?"

"Let's go."

We got in the elevator and got in our car. We decided to go to a normal resturant. Ate there.
The waitress came and acted like I wasn't even there. She was about to get beat right here but that Heffa lucky because I started to get a headache.

Curtis mom facetimed him and I went scrolling through Instagram. I swear the same bitches stay hating like block yo self. I don't give a damn.

"Baby"

"Huh?"

"Your food...alright mom I gotta go."

"Tell her I love her, and miss her already."

"Holly sends her love." He hung up and we dug in.

The food was so AMAZING or I might've just been hungry as fuck but either way it was good.
Curtis was exauhasted so we went home. Within 15 minutes he was knocked out and I was up watching Netflix. Orange is the new black. I just started it but this dumb bitch she self surrendered.

Curtis Pov.

Holly was sleep and I heard a knock out the door. I grabbed my gun and put it in the back of my shorts.
Gotta be prepared for everything.
"Who?"

"Me sir, with your belongings." Doorman had a French accent.

I opened the door.

"Just pile it over there in the living room."

"Yes sir." He walked back and forth putting our stuff away while I made me and and Holly breakfast.

I got a phone call from one of my workers.

"Wassup"

"Boss we have a problem."

"The fuck happened."

"We missing money from the last drop and niggas ain't confessing."

"Meeting in two hours. If you ain't there that's yo life your hea meh pass the message." I hung up the phone mad as fuck.

Little fuck niggas tryna steal from me don't they know who the fuck I am. In the middle of my thoughts I felt Holly little shirt self jump on me.

"Morning baby" I chuckled

"Goodmorning" she kissed my cheek. Grabbing my fork to eat my pancake. I swatted her hand.

"Ouch!"

"Your plate is over there." I pointed towards the table."

"But I want some of yours." She pouted.

"It's the same thing Holly."

"Sooo." She whined.

"Fat ass."

She laughed while she got up eating my food. "What are we doing today."

"We'll I have to go to a meeting and I'll be back later." I got up putting my plate In the sink.

"Now?"

"Yes" I kissed her forehead. "I'll be back later and we can do whatever you want." I went to do what I had to do then got dressed. Black tee, Levi jeans and my black Timbs. Gold chain, gold Rolex and screws. I walked out. Holly was watching that dumb ass show on Netflix in the living room.

"Baby I be back." I kissed her. "I love you"

"I love you..be safe."

"Promise mama" I left.

I got to the warehouse and niggas was in the back sitting down.
"Ight so let's get down to buissness."

I looked around the room nobody said nothing.
I looked over to my Patna "what happened?"

"We had a big drop and sent 6 guys but not all of the money was there."

"Who the six motherfuckers?" He pointed him out. "The rest of y'all niggas Dissmiss you just saved your life ." I waited for all of them to walk out. I stood up. "Look this shit ain't gotta be hard ight. Just tell me who got it and we be ight." I have then the death glare and cocked my gun. "Look I ain't got time for the bullshit. Who took it?" Nobody answered I counted to 10.

I aimed and as soon as I was about to fire.

"Ok ok Isaac took it."
I looked at Isaac and he looked back at the snitch nigga. "Sorry man."

"Bullshit you know that's for my fam."

I shot Isaac and the snitch nigga.
Don't need no thief or no snitch nigga.
"Look I don't play this bullshit and I don't like snitches." I put my gun back in my pants. "Clean this shit up!"

I walked to my office and rolled up a blunt. I called shawty but no answer. She must be doin something.

Me: Call me when you can.

💍Holly🌍; sorry getting my hair done I'll call you later boo 😘😘

Me: You took a stack?

💍Holly🌍; no I got mine Curtis

One thing I love about my headache she can handle her own and is independent but I'd rather provide everything for her.
I walked out and they were carrying the bodies out.

I made my way home. Fuck niggas they gon learn today.