Secrets....

Holly....

So much had happened after the weekend with Curtis.
I feel more connected to him than we ever did before, but there's still this guy feeling every time he's late for something I feel like he's lying.
I want to trust him but I'm not sure and all Aaliyah seems to think is I'm being paranoid.
Everyone is supposed to come over later for a movie night. My mom said she had plans so I need her out the house anyway. She had things to get as we'll so we decided to go to the store together.
I grabbed the necessities the sweets, sours, and salty. And a few drinks. We can mix a little something. I got patron and some ciroc, Curtis loves Hennessy so I had to get that. We can get the movies later.
Me and mom got in the car on our way home. I plugged in my phone with the AUX cord and pressed shuffle.

I'm feeling myself
I'm feeling myself
I'm feeling my----

"Ohh shut yo mouth with all that" my mama said irritated

"Ma why you don't like my music?" I laughed

"All that good rat music that Heffa can't even sing. She get on my nerves." She said flipping her weave my mama a trip for real.
I kept singing and we pulled up to the house.
Aaliyah came down the stairs and helped me put away the bags.
"Heffa you ain't get my Oreos?"

"I got yo dang Oreos nigga look in the other bags on the floor" I pointed out

"Oh" she chuckled love ya

"Mmhm" she know I know her favorite snacks

"What time the guys comin over?" She said opening her Oreos with her fat self.
I chuckled to myself "around 7"

"Ok we'll imma go take a shower real quick"

She left upstairs her and my mom leaving me to unpack the rest of the groceries.
When I finished I layed on my bed and scrolled through all my social media and I even checked my snapchat.
Then I noticed Curtis hadn't text me all day this was not like him.

Curtis---

"Ight so we move tonight!..Curtis and Capreace I want y'all right behind us cause if this goes left....it better not I need y'all to finish this." Ghost was talking to the whole group.
War was started and it needed to end!
No Holly doesn't know about this side. I know it's been a few months and I kind of did tell her.

*Flashback*

"Curtis baybeh" Holly slurred her words. "Music is to loud"

"I know baby it's a party"

She jumped up and down
"I'm in LOVE WITH THE COCO"
She was soo drunk I never seen her like this.

On the way home she fell asleep in the car, and when we got out she ran to the bushes and threw up 😷
"Curtis this is why I don't drink"

"I see mama" helping her get up and walk to the door.
She opened up the front door and I helped her upstairs.
Aaliyah was still out with Capreace so I took off Holly shoes.
"Baby where's the medicine cabinet."

"Next to the microwave" she started changing her clothes.

I left the room and went downstairs to get some aspirin. I filled a glass with some water.
[knock on the door]
She opened it and took the medicine.
"Baby unzip me"

I unzipped her dress and turned around.
"You know Holly it's only been a month or two and I feel like I can trust you. You know how your always asking me where I get so much money....we'll not all of it comes from the business...my family runs H block. It's all basically drug money. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I don't want you to think I'm just another thug. I mean we'll I am but I'm still the same person I don't want you to feel like I been lying to you." She was so quiet so I walked out and turned around to notice she was dead asleep.

*End of Flashback*

It is what it is I've tried to tell her after but I think imma hold it off. Just to much right now and that's something extra i would have to worry about.

"Yo you listening" ghost said
Imma need you to focus blood"

"Yea I got you"

"Aight now go get loaded and meet us out front"

Me and Caprice got our stuff together.
"Yo I think I should Holly what I do low key"

"You think she ready to hear all that?"

"I mean it's about to be a year and I keep on having to lie to her"

"She gon be mad either way cuz you been hiding it but then she gon get over it so it's up to you when you wanna let her know."

We got the duffle bags and loaded the truck.
We were on our way to the spot.
Pulled up and the guys went it in.
They were taking to long so my dad and ghost went in. We followed after.
We were in war. All you heard were gunshots and screaming. I walked into a room and seen a little boy in the corner with his mom I ain't one to kill a woman or a child for that matter.
I stepped in and walked towards them.
"Hide in the closet and wait until dark to come out."
She nodded at and thanked me.

I kept searching the house and found loads of product. Me and Capreace stalked up. Left out to the trucks. Later everyone came out.
Everyone drive in silence back to the warehouse.
It was now 5pm
We all sat down. Ghost spoke up.
"They knew we were coming, they were ready. We lost a few good men. But they went down fighting. I can't-"

He stopped speaking.

"Look this shit all this war bullshit we gon get to the bottom of who stealing from us. This is ending tonight! I got some info." He reached behind him grabbing some papers. "These were left on mains desk. They were working with X. We never liked then niggas from the jump. After tonight I don't wanna see another nigga from X. So go home get your stuff say you I love you to your family's and bring your ass right back up here." He sent everyone out with that.

My dad and ghost came to me and Capreace.
"We coming out of this alive don't worry but we gon need y'all niggas to show up tonight. No monkey business ya hear!"
Capreace and I nodded and left out.

If I cancel again on Holly I definetly gotta let her know wassup now.