2 - The Process

THIRD PERSON POV

"DING, DING, DING, DING, DING !"

The school bell rang which means it is break time. Some students go to the cafeteria for morning tea, some of them stay in their classes as they bring their own lunchbox and some of them completing their assignments or homework for their next subject. Y/N, Han and Chris decided to go to the cafeteria as it more spacious and pleasant than in their classroom. 

Y/N 's POV 

"I'm starving like hell you know, hurry up dude!" Han was ahead of me and Chris.

"Oiii Squirrel, you literally ate two bags of my chips and YOU STILL UNFILLED DO YA?" Chris grated.

"My stomach is built different." Han smirked to Chris.

As they both quarreling against each other, I saw Joanne sitting alone at the end of the cafeteria. Most of the students was staring at her without she realised, as they knew the rumor saying that new student coming to our school. I feel annoyed for while but I just minding my own business.

"What's so special about her, huh?" I said with a deadpan face.

I went to our port at the cafeteria, which is below a windy fan which is very cozy compared to the other parts of the cafeteria. I already saw Han, Chris, Sam, Lucy and Julia chilling themselves while eating their foods. I smiled unconsciously when I saw her bright smile that was intended to me. You guess it right. It was Lucy...

(imagine she's smiling at you like this + her cat-eyed

(imagine she's smiling at you like this + her cat-eyed. IM DEAD)

"Y/N-ahhh !" She called my name in most joyous way while waving her hand. How cannot every guy in this school fall in love with her? 

"I'm comingggg ~" I replied jubilantly and went towards their place, sitting next to Lucy as she patted on the empty seat beside her.

"I see a new couple has been developed uuuuuuuuuu!! " Sam teased us while the others making an 'uuuuuu' sound. Lucy was already blushing, her face was in red. 

"Stop it guys, this is how usually we talk to each other!" I said, eventually made them to stop teasing us.

"Happy to see you guys again! It's been two months we haven't meet each other. I bet you guys already forgot that this semester, we need to organise some activities for the students as it is part of our responsibility as school councils." said Julia. Ohh, Julia is our secretary of the Party of School Council. She is the most diligent person in this party and always give us the best opinions in every problems. That is why most of the activities held by the school council were a huge success.

"I guess we have a lot of things to be done." Han showed his frown face.

"We'll discuss about this later in meeting after school." Lucy said. "Oh Sam, did u notify the other members about this?"