Outro

This is the end of part 1 of Ari's story. She still has more to tell and believe it or not....more mates to meet.

Stay tune. Please like and comment

Any suggestions for improvement are welcome.

Ari has been getting stronger every day with the help of her mates and brothers. Her love ones are still trying to shelter her, as long as possible. She recently learned of a group, kidnapping girls, in hopes of catching her.

There are some leaders who want to capture a golden wolf, force them into mating, to gain access to their powers. While some people want to keep the golden wolves extinct, so they don't interfere with their evil ways.

Even though she has came a long way, with learning how to channel her Lunar powers. She still has a long way to go before she's able to stop this war, that's been plaguing the werewolve and Lycan world for other 200 years.

At a time when she should only be focusing on getting stronger to end this war, Ari can't! Her heart and mind are busy pulling her elsewhere. Especially with the thought of one of her mates, being forced into an unwanted mating ceremony. Another mate possibly going back to his old ways of being a man whore.

Continue the journey: Ari's Reverse Harlem Part 2