✨Present Day✨

After Will told his story they chat and eat more s'mores. "Alright Will it's your turn to choose" Will puts a hand on Dark's knee "I think we're all wondering what in the hell is your story so you go" Dark puts his hand on his "Now Now I don't think you're all ready for that.. " Sean interrupts "C'mon Dark, we all wanna know how you became well-Dark" he laughs a bit. Leaning forward looking at Sean he smirks "Do you really wanna know that bad?~" Sean blushes a bit "Damn you!" he covers his face. Dark chuckles "Okay Okay but I don't even know where to start.. it's so complicated-" Chase rolls his eyes "You always say that about things" Dark brushes him off continuing "Okay well i can tell you It wasn't in the 1920's more like 1950's-" he gets interrupted again "So wait me and Jameson are older than you?" Dark nods no "I was already in my mid 30's, like Mark at the moment" he smiles. "Darn it I thought I had something on ya'" Dark chuckles "Will you know I'm always the top" he winks seeing him fluster. "Okay on with the story, it starts in a city much like Will's though I wasn't a thief I was the mob boss" he gets interrupted by Jameson who has cooled down from earlier "Did I hear Mob Boss?" Dark nods "It wasn't normal though, it was different for the time because well I was gay.." he rubs the back of his neck. "So you were gay in your past life to? interesting" Say's Chase with a warm smile. Dark nods blushing a bit "Yeah, especially in this life when this one's around" he looks over at Will laughing a bit.