🃏🪄Marvin Chapter 3🪄🃏

As the sun rises, Marvin heads back home after giving his friend Peter a tight hug, and his lover Simon a passionate kiss and tight hug with tears streaming down their faces. "I love you Marvin" he smiles "I love you too Simon.." he lets go of his hand heading back home to tell his parents the tragic news. Entering the house Marvin hear's his Mother and Father in tears upstairs "Ma? Pa?" he says heading upstairs. Seeing his Mother distraut he widens his eyes rushing over and hugging her "Oh Marvin we tried to keep you safe.. I-I'm so sorry.." she sobs into his shoulder holding him closer. Looking over her shoulder Marvin see's his Father staring out the window arms crossed with tears streaming down his face in silence. Stepping out of his Mother's arms he walks over hugging his Father tightly "I-I love you Pa.." he says in a sad tone starting to cry into his chest. Feeling his Fathers arms tight around him "I love you too Marvin.." he says through tears. Marvin's Mother joins them in a family hug "I Love you Ma" she smiles petting the hair from his eyes "I've.. always loved those eyes of yours Marvin.. I love you too" she kissed his forehead gently "I.. made you something I was going to give it to you on your next birthday but.. that won't be possible.." she leaves the room for a moment. Returning with a porcline mask of a white cats face "Ma I love it" he smiles putting it on with a smile.  Suddenly they hear a loud knock on their wooden door "It's time.." says his Father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Marvin.. weren't you just a teenager then?" asks Mark seeing Marvin nod "Yes I was but due to my magic abilities I have grown but stopped at the age Sean is currently" he smiles continueing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After answering the door his Father steps aside seeing the king and a few of his men standing outside their door. "I was informed you were housing a witch in my kingdom, hand over whome ever posses these demonic abilities at once!" the king orders. Marvin's Mother bring's Marvin downstairs hand in hand petting his hair from his eyes for a final time. One of the king's men chain marvin in shackles hoisting him into the back of a large wheeled cage, his Father and Mother getting shackled as well but are put into a wagon carried some where else watching as their son Marvin disappear into the distance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So heart breaking.." says Jameson having tears streaming down his face. "Oh Jameson please don't cry.." says Sean pulling him close as Marvin pulls the last card 'Death' continueing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting tied to a large wooden spike Mavin has tears streaming down his face scared with his mask his Mother gave him. Getting his hands and feet bound he stares at the crowd who is throwing stones at him. Seeing Elizabeth in the crowd with tears in her eyes rush up quickly before the guards take her back into the crowd "Marvin!! I didn't tell them I stopped knowing this would happen I-I'm sorry!!" he shouts through tears as the gaurds haul her back.  Seeing her stand with Simon and Peter he mouths 'I love you' to Simon as they light the wood beneath him. So he won't feel the pain Marvin puts a spell onto himself to knock him out cold, not long goes by and nothing but a burnt corpse lies where Marvin once were, and for his parent's- they got beheaded for withholding a magical being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End of Marvin's Story