🔪 Anti Chapter 2🔪

"So, after I got started It was going pretty well, I was getting views and even a few people who watched my content on the daily. Though... there was one video that probably doesn't even exist today that was different from them all..." he chokes up a bit rubbing his throat again as he continues...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright everyone you've all waited for this, and I finally found it" turning around Anti reveals a very old, abandoned house. "So, some background before we head inside" he says as he turns the camera towards the house. "Purcell Mannor built back in 1809. Catrina Purcell and her four children: Louis, Delilah, David and Alice lived happily until 1810 when their house was broken into. Multiple family heirlooms stolen and worst of all, the whole family was found dead accept Catrina the mother. The house was said to be condemned because of all the dangerous traps Catrina set out of paranoia" Anti says taping the house unaware of the glitchy camera. Turning back to face the camera he smiles walking towards the house "Let's head inside"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Growing quiet for a moment Anti looks down tapping his foot nervous. Putting a hand on his back Yancy makes eye contact "It's okay" he says in a calming whisper. Anti nod's taking his hand gripping it tight as he continues..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After exploring the downstairs Anti stops at the foot of the stairs "Alright nothing found yet, let's head upstairs" he says taking his first step. Suddenly hearing a click Anti widens his eyes  suddenly dropping the camera and falling down with it revealing a metal wire that had slit his throat. Looking at the camera gurgling Anti says "H-Help me.." before the camera glitches out and dies. 

Lying for what seems like days Anti stands up looking around and down at himself seeing he's still alive at least- he thinks he is. Picking up the now dead camera Anti rushes out of the house without noticing his dead corpse at the bottom of the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait-" says Jameson looking over at Anti "I thought I was alive but.. I guess I became some sort of ghost because of how old the house was.. but. Thats not the part that bothers me about my old name.." he clears his throat continuing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heading to the hospital Anti tries to get some help, confused on why no one is listening to him he looks down at himself. Looking at his hands he widens his eyes seeing his pale coloring and a few glitches here and there. "W-What the hell!?" he shouts knowing no one can hear him.

Panicking he rushes back to his apartment walking through the closed door hearing Emily inside. Hoping she can see him he walks through the house his mood changing as he hears another voice. Looking into the master bedroom tears start to stream down his face seeing Emily in bed with another man. Enraged he screams so loud that a few objects in the room fly off the shelf freaking the two out, making the man leave scared Emily looks around. Staring at her he looks at his camcorder knowing what he can do he starts to video tape himself. Noticing Emily looking over at the computer on his desk he thinks "I-Is this the only way she's going to be able to see me from now on?" he shakes the feeling away starting to talk. "Emily! Emily I'm here! I need your help!" he says acting, his anger taking over as his eyes turn black. Seeing her get up she sits at the desk "D-Duncan? Where are you? What happened!?" she asks noticing the slit throat. "I'm as Purcell Manor I need your help I-I'm hurt! Please hurry!!" she has a few tears streaming down her face getting up, leaving the house quickly. He smirks knowing she'll die in that house dropping the glitchy camcorder leaving the apartment.

Meeting her back at the house hearing her scream bloody murder at his dead corpse he stands over her as she sobs over the body. Gripping his fist, he shouts down at her "You fucking whore! Acting like you fucking cared about me.. I can't believe you!!" he shouts making a few of the booby traps spring out scaring her. Watching Emily rush to the door he slams it shut watching her cry scared. Grinning he sets off a trap beneath her that pierces right through her torso killing her instantly. 

Breathing heavy his eyes finally go back to normal realizing what he just did he starts to cry. "E-Emily.. No.." he says feeling awful. "W-What did I do!? I'm a fucking idiot!! W-What am I!? Why have I been cursed!?" he looks down at his shaking and glitching hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starting to sob Anto shouts in anger "I'm such a fucking idiot! I still loved her why did I fucking kill her!?!" he says as his eyes turn black. "Calm down Anti" says Dark walking up and kneeling in front of him. "I know how it is... blaming yourself for something you couldn't control... loosing someone you loved is a pain that will never go away... but you have to let go.. and realize you can not go back... okay?" he says putting the necklace with Elliot's picture in it in his hand. Anti hands him back the necklace nodding. "L-Let me continue my story.." he clears his throat.

To Be Continued in 🔪Anti Chapter 3 🔪