🥀Darkiplier Chapter 2🥀

"Wow who knew sweet, kind Elliot was such a dark person" says Chase bafibled. Dark looks over at Jameson "You'd be surprised about Jameson though his isn't dark it's dirty~" J.J blushes bright red "D-Dark s-shut up they don't need to know about those things" he covers his face in his hands. Sean widens his eye sitting beside Jameson looking at him "Young man-" Dark laughs "Alright I get it my story is very interesting but let me continue it hasn't gotten to the good part yet"..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Elliot gets dressed again and Dark zips up his pants they continue to discuss "So Elliot what plan do you have in mind?" he leans on his desk as Elliot stands not to far in front of him "W-Well.. I didn't want to put it out there but.. Since I am the youngest in the group.. Maybe I could be a decoy to get Plaidfield somewhere we'd want him.. since his daughter has been recently killed" he smiles seeing him smirk "He's probably looking for something to have some quick happiness for a bit" Dark nods. Elliot stands there rubbing his arm, walking over Dark puts his hands on his shoulders "Elliot I care about you.. I know I always give orders around here but.. this time this is your choice" he kisses his forehead. Elliot smiles looking him in the eyes "I want to do it, this is our best chance at killing Plaidfield" Dark smiles. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I ask you something Dark?" say's Mark "Did you love Elliot?" Dark looks at him then down as his tone shifts "Well.. of course I did.. frankly I think I cared a little too much about him and got a bit attached.. When I first saw him my heart skipped a beat.. that's when I knew it wasn't going to turn out well.." he sighs continuing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark looks at Elliot cupping his face "Elliot.. the only people to know my real name are my loving parents.. but.. I have this bad feeling in my stomach and I feel like I should tell you my real name" Elliot smiles letting him continue. "My real name is Damien.. " Elliot hugs him tightly "I-I'm glad you trust me Damien~" Dark smiles holding him close "Elliot I haven't cared for anyone in years.. and.. I care about you I know deep down I do.." he takes his hands "I Love You" Elliot smiles more "I Love You Too Damien". 

The next few nights the crew gathers around the table in the main room finalizing their plan to kill Plaidfield. "Alright.. all we need it Elliot to be comfortable with what he needs to say and we'll be ready" he puts a hand on Elliots shoulder seeing he's nervous. Taking him back into his office shutting the door as Elliot sits on the desk "I..I know I said I wanted to do this but I didn't realize how nerve racking it is.. D-Damien can I ask you a question?"  he nods walking over. "W-Will Plaidfield have to.. touch me?.." he looks down rubbing his arm. "Well.. I'll try making sure he doesn't.. but if it comes to it you'll have to let him so you don't blow our cover Elliot.." he nods "Okay.. J-Just the thought of a creepy old man touching me like that disgusts me" he shivers a bit, Dark smirks standing between his legs "Don't worry.. I'll get the feeling off of you after we're done with the job" he puts his hands on his thighs kissing him gently. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jeesh this is getting intense" say's Sean now leaning forward in his chair invested. Dark nod's spacing out thinking about Elliot "You alright?" Will ask's nudging his arm. Dark shakes his head "Y-Yeah I'm fine Will thank you" he clears his throat "So.. after Elliot and I made wonderful love we spent the rest of the night preparing his lines for the next night when our plan would finally come together.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...