1.) 505

CW: school‼️‼️ (I hate it) TW!! Mentions of alcohol

BEEP BEEP!

"Uggghhhh" I groaned flipping over to face my phone and turn off the alarm.

5:05 am

Instead of being productive I just grabbed my phone checking Instagram just to see that Niki posted and so did George. Nikis photo was just her looking gorgeous and George's was....well him at a party....for the 50th time.

I cannot stand that stupid party group. George, "Dream", "Sapnap", poor Karl doesn't even do that stuff and my least favorite: Alex Quackity.

I've never liked Alex. He's always been a bitch to me and my friends, all he ever wants to do is drink, have sex, eat, and smoke.

I rolled my eyes just thinking about him and kept scrolling. Next was my bestfriend Wilbur with his new girlfriend, I think her name is Sally. After that was Karl with a picture of Sapnap. I think they're dating, I don't know and don't care.

By the time I got off of Instagram it was 5:30 and I groaned one more time before getting out of my bed and walking downstairs. "Good morning y/n, you usually come downstairs earlier. What were you doing up there?"

"Just scrolling through Instagram" I replied back sitting down at the table.

"Oh, we're you stalking Quackity again?" They said smiling.

"W-WHAT? No! Eret shut up! I wasn't even stalking him. He just shows up on my feed..."

She laughed at me and handed my a bowl a cereal. "Well I can take you to school today, seniors don't have to be there until 10 so I'm going out to eat with Ponk and Sam."

I nodded, not being able to talk with a mouthful of cereal. "Also it's cold out today and it will be the whole day. Which is weird for California but global warming exists" Eret walked away, probably going to his room. That's when I got a FaceTime call from Niki.

"Niki? What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing! I just woke up and I saw that well... Cara may have liked my Instagram post!" She said, clearly blushing.

Cara Puffy, 17 1/2, (nikis crush since middle school) also known as Puffy, Captain, or Captain Puffy.

"Niki....you're blushing." I said and she hid her face with her blanket. "I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SHE LIKED MY POST!" I laughed at her, taking another spoonful of cereal.

"Try to talk to her today, don't you guys have algebra together?" She quickly nodded her head and sighed. Getting up and walking somewhere. "Alright I'm gonna go wake up Minx before she misses the bus. BYE Y/N!!"

"Bye Niki! See ya at school!" I said waving at the camera.

I set my phone down and put the bowl in the sink, going upstairs to find something to wear.

*insert cute outfit of choice*

I went to the bathroom to and did my hair, skin care and brushed my teeth (makeup if you want).

"Y/N! IT'S 6:45 GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

"OK DAMN ERET GIVE ME LIKE 20 SECONDS!" I yelled back down at them and ran back into my room to grab my backpack.

When I came downstairs I saw my *lovely* sibling standing there with my water bottle and my phone.

- school time besties -