15. Blue Christmas

~more angst bro~
~also underage alcohol~
~oh and uh teen pregnancy~
————
•December 22nd•

I'll have a blue Christmas without you
I'll be so blue just thinking about you
Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree
Won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me

I watched as the trees passed by in the back of Wilburs Tahoe.

It was Sally in the passenger, Niki and Puffy cuddling in the back and me well, what I like to call it the back-BACK.

We were about halfway through the 15 hour drive to Portland, Oregon and we've already been through 3 musicals.

For some reason Wilbur insisted on driving instead of just flying there. Apparently his guitars don't do well on the plane.

I think he's just scared to fly

This isn't the first time we've been here so the route was starting to get very familiar, the only reason why the GPS is on is because this is Wilburs first time driving.

Sally is on aux, trying not to pass out. Speaking of passing out, Niki is all laid out over Puffy, who is still texting Dream.

So maybe I did peek over and look at the messages but I was bored.

It was something about George. Puffy is like Clays mother figure.

Due to the fact that all my friends are in the car, I just went back to sleep.

————
After waking up on and off, I finally woke up to Wilbur pulling into the cabin.

From the outside it looked like a normal house, made from spruce wood and bricks.

But the inside, a totally different story. The interior was mostly white and marble, browns, tans and red and green accents were scattered around.

Walking in I was first met by the huge kitchen. even though they come in once a year, the place was stocked up with utensils and it looked very clean and put together.

They're was a total of 6 bed rooms and 8 bathrooms. 2 bed rooms for each floor.

I decided to sleep on the main floor because it's closest to kitchen.
————
•December 23•

I could barely sleep last night.

I didn't have anyone to make little fantasies about and when I tried to, I thought about him.

Alex Quackity. Yes I know he's a bad guy, but I still can't believe he's the one I lost my virginity to.

But am I complaining? No.

————
•December 24•

Last nights sleep was better. Until I heard Sally and Wilbur getting it on.

Today, I just decided to go for a little walk. Putting on my thick sweater, some sweatpants, and my snow boots, then topping it off with Wilburs coat.

As I kept walking around, it started to snow. The feeling of the small delicate snowflakes falling onto my clothes and face felt just as relaxing as i remembered. Since it never snows in California, this is what I needed to stop thinking about Alex.

shit.

And when those blue snowflakes start falling
That's when those blue memories start calling
You'll be doing all right
With your Christmas of white
But I'll have a blue, blue, blue, blue Christmas