14. I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE

Maybe this wasn't the best idea...

——
WARNINGS- (you should know by now. Drugs blah blah blah )
Angst LOL
———
Walking to Sapnap's house wasn't the best idea i'd ever had. I was going to ask Eret but he was yet again hanging with Sam and Ponk.

The street lights illuminated the sidewalk. For some odd reason, Cali was very quiet.

Since the neighborhood wasn't far away, the walk was only a solid 10 minutes. I turned the corner to see his big ass house, from the last time I saw it, it was much calmer. There wasn't music booming so loud that it looked like the house was shaking, there wasn't any drunk teenagers jumping up and down and stumbling around.

I knocked on the door, it immediately being opened by a smiling Sapnap. His hair was more messy and he had one of his black hoodies on.

"Welcome! You can just take your shoes off here. We're sitting on the couch." He said. I nodded, stepping into the much cleaner and nicer smelling house. I quickly took my shoes off and followed him to the couch, in which I was met by Dream, who had his overgrown hair in a messy bun.

"Y/n! Long time no talk!?" He said smiling, holding out his hand for me to shake it.

"Oh so we're shaking hands now? I mean pop off Dream." I said, shaking his hand and sitting down in the middle of them.

"Oh please, just call me Clay. I've known you long enough." Dream- or should I say Clay said.

"Oh and you can call me Nick. It's kinda weird having our friends call us by our nicknames"

I nodded.

"So shall we get this night started?" Nick said, pulling out what I'm guessing is weed from his pocket.

They looked like little green nuggets that he continued to grind up, then rolling them. I watched the whole process, he honestly could get an A for this. Well if rolling blunts was a class.

He hands me the blunt and I take a deep breath, putting it in my mouth to let him light it.

Just like Alex taught me.

That's when it hit me.

I was going to ask them about the whole Alex situation but I didn't want to ruin the night.

——-

After a good 30 minutes we were all higher than a kite.

"So, y/n how's it going with you and Alex?" Clay asked, taking his hair out of the man bun.

"That mother fucker hasn't talked to me in forever! Like we fuck and then boom! He ghosts me!" I said, taking another hit.

"I don't think that was apart of the plan..." Nick said, rubbing his arm.

"Plan? What plan?" I looked at him and then at Clay, who had a very panicked look on his face.

"WHAT PLAN?" I said. Much louder.

"Well..." Clay explained everything to me.

"Wait. Then who the fuck was sending me those messages?" I asked.

"Wait huh?" Nick said.

I sighed, showing him the messages.

"Nah bro. That wasn't any of us.." he said and Clay nodded.