17. L O V E

VALENTINES DAY BESTIES

(Back to hella long chapter btw)
———
TIME SKIP - FEBRUARY 14TH

Y/N POV-

"I heard the Christmas party was "lit" but I wasn't there so" I said, laughing with Karl. "I did miss you, Y/n, but why are you now just talking about the party?"

"Probably because the author did a huge time skip"

————- I'm sorry that's hilarious ————
{LMAO}
OK REAL STORY.

The school always goes all out for Valentine's Day. Why? Well because everyone has someone to date by then. Not me though. It is weird nonetheless, everyone holding hands in the hallway and hugging and gross stuff.

Sally is doing a lot better, they decided to keep the baby and, with the clothes she's wearing, she is somehow hiding the bump and still looking cute.

Wilbur is as happy as can be, he just walks around with a big stupid smile on his face. When he told Phil, he took it better than expected, even Kristen had a say in what they should name the baby. Aeron, for a boy or Blair for a girl.

Yeah they both mean death.

Tommy wanted to name the baby Tub and Tubbo wanted to name the baby Tom-Tom.

Techno also supported the decision, wanting to name them something that meant sword or blade.

On the other side of love Puffy and and Niki were doing more than fine.

They would always be holding hands and when they weren't, they were kissing or something like that.

Even when they weren't together they would talk about their lover.

It was cute. But also annoying. But cute.

I honestly could not tell anyone what was going  on between Clay and George. In public, they're adorable, but behind closed doors....

Not that Dream is hurting George or Vice versa they are just both confused.

A couple who isn't confused? Sapnap and Karl.  Those boys are in love.

The little giggles they share, football season. The waving across the classroom.

Not a lot of people know that they are dating which is confusing. Also people don't know that Sapnap is pansexual so he keeps the relationship on the down-low.

But now that the couple shit is over. It's back to me.

Alex and I share glances ever so often, we just try not to look at each other. It's just awkward.

Walking in the hallway is worse. I try to walk faster than him or walk slower with random people.

When I do talk to other guys, he watches. Very carefully.

————

QUACKITY POV

* sitting in library, all in his mind *

Who is she talking to? I think his name is Boomer? Or at least that's his football name, WHO IS THAT? Wait- that's Sapnaps older brother Luke, well Punz.

But he's a senior. Y/N SHOULD NOT BE TALKING TO SENIORS!!
Wait- TWO MORE GUYS?

wait that's Ant and Red. They're gay.