19. In the Party

End of the year party yk
————
LAST PART
————
WARNINGS
- high school party
- drugs
- long ass ending
- happy couples
- sad Karl
————-

"BURN THAT SHIT!" Sapnap yelled, Karl on his back smiling, drinking a bottle of wine. As I was walking over I was pulled into a hallway, locking eyes with Alex.

"I need you."

——-
12 HOURS BEFORE
——-

"So much has happened in this book! And the author won't even write the ending!" Niki yelled, throwing her book up in the air.

"What do you mean they won't write the ending?" I said grabbing the book.

"It just says to be continued! Like what the hell!"

"Okay well some people have a life" she gave me a mean look. "Well- speaking of life the big party is tonight!"

"Oh I thought you weren't going because of the whole Alex thing."

I laughed. "Niki don't freak out but uh...Alex and I had sex last week"

"WHAT? I THOUGHT YOU TWO WERE DONE?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" Niki yelled. I immediately covered her mouth. "Niki shut up!"

"okay but how the fuck!?" she said whisper yelling.

"I was high off of Nicks new stuff and it just- I don't know it felt right!"

"Oh my lord." She said falling back.

Eret knocked on the door and came in after I replied with "come in".

"Hey do you guys want to get your nails done? I just realized I have 3 coupons"

We both aggressively nodded, and got in their car. 

-----

Last party of the year. Everyone is literally going crazy for no reason. With clays last party everyone is invited, which never goes well.

"BURN IT BURN IT!!"

"I love you so much oh my gosh"

Niki and I walk into the party, being greeted by Karl and Puffy, who had two drinks in her hand. 

"No- No, I'm not drinking at this party, no burning cars.." I laughed but Niki took both drinks, grabbed Puffys arm and ran. 

"Young love I guess..." Karl said, there was a sad tone in his voice.

We both walked over to the couch but when we sat down he cuddled onto me. 

"What's wrong Karl, you seem upset."

"Oh- Its nothing, Sap broke up with me- I think he's drunk so I wont take it to heart."

"Karl. I think it's time you let loose. It has always been about how Sap was doing and if he was okay. It's time for him to worry about you."

And so we did, Karl had his "first" drink and went white-boy-crazy.

He was dancing with Chris and jumping up and down, he completely forgot about Nick. I was proud, but, I couldn't stop thinking about Alex. 

I went to the kitchen to be greeted by Techno, "long time no see eh?" He said taking a sip from his drink. 

"Yeah I guess, the last time I truly talked to you I think was in this same spot." I smiled, but he got closer.

"Do you want a drink? Or like you said last time, no drinking?" He grabbed a water bottle and handed it to me

"water is lovely." at this point he was right next to me, if he wasn't so tall our faces would be practically touching.  

"Gosh n/n I forgot how short you are," there was something about his voice, it was more sensual. He grabbed my waist and put me on top of the counter. "But, I've been wanting to ask. Are you with anyone?" I shook my head fast, I wasn't used to this stuff.

"good." he grabbed my face and planted his lips on mine, this shouldn't have felt so nice but it did, so we kept going, I mean who was truly getting hurt by it?

I pulled back locking eyes with him, that's when it hit me. I just fucking kissed my bestfriends brother...

"I should go check on Karl..." I jumped off the counter and after pushing threw too many people, I found Karls hoodie on the stairs...

I walked up there holding my breath, I didn't want to disturb anyone's time playing twister, but when I got up there, I saw Karl making out with someone, his legs around the other guys waist and he was pushed up against the wall. 

"How about we take this to the bedroom?" 

I instantly ran down stairs but I knew by the voice it was not Sapnap, he'll tell me later.

-=-===-=-=-=-=-

For a while I just danced around with Hannah since we both had no one else. But then it was finally time for the last thing to be burned down. 

On the invite it said any bad memories from the school year so they can be burned to a crisp and now it was finally time to light it all on fire.  Hannah and I walked out to see the huge pile of the most random things, clothes, paper, a desk, just anything they needed to get rid of. 

I see George pouring many bottles of gas on top of the pile, completely soaking everything, nothing would be left behind. Clay had gotten the torch and Sapnap lit the coal. 

Once everything got set up I see Karl "run" over to Sapnap, in which they kiss and he gets on his back. 

"BURN THAT SHIT!" Sapnap yelled, Karl on his back smiling, drinking a bottle of wine. As I was walking over I was pulled into a hallway, locking eyes with Alex.

"I need you."

I was shocked, I wasn't expecting to just get pulled into a hallway. 

"What do you mean you need me?"

"Y/n. Look, I love you, and nothing is ever going to stop me from loving you and after what we did in the car I knew you were the only person for me. I know we have had ups and downs but I am willing to fight for this, I'm willing to fight for you and if that means I have to stop drinking or doing drugs in general or even stop having sex I will. I will start my life over for you. Please just don't leave me again."

I have never seen him like this. 

"Alex I-"

"I understand if you hate me"

"Alex I-"

"But just know I never stop thinking about you, I will literally do any-"

I pulled him in and kissed him, there was nothing more I wanted but him. But I did feel bad, since I kissed Techno two hours prior. 

"Alex I need time. But thank you." I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the kiss, I couldn't resist him. 

Meanwhile the bad memories were burning, everyone was cheering and making out, it not like it was New Years, but to everyone in that moment, it was. 

Everyone was happy, they were all smiling and just having a good time. 

And although I was having sex in another room I could hear one thing from the boys in the backyard.

"WERE GOING TO BE SENIORS!!!" 

-------------------

the end.

-------------

A/N

MY BAD GUYSSSS I DIDN'T MEAN TO LEAVE YOU LIKE THAT

#forgotthisexisted

No its okay now it's actually summer so this made sense. 

Anyways now that no one is actually in the fandom I finished the book. Thank you for sticking with me and supporting me. <3

Have a great morning/afternoon/night

Stay hot as fuck 

I'm proud of you :)

---------------------

{ Vote? }

{ Word Count: 1200 words }