11. So High

This is my favorite chapter so far
——
WARNING!!
- underage smoking
(you should know by now)
- nsfw
-almost smut

--------------

The whole day I couldn't stop thinking about him. The way he smiled, the way he never smoked around Karl because he didn't enjoy the smell of smoke and he-

wait.

I'm supposed to hang out with him later tonight...and apparently he wants to get high, but I've never smoked before and this is kind of scary..

The rest of the day went by quickly. I tried not to think about the fact that I might get destroyed later tonight but that was hard not to..

His hands slowly going down from my face to my neck. Him kissing me until we are gasping for air...Alex kissing down to my stomach, then slowly going down and kissing my-

"Miss l/n? Are you paying attention?" I heard my teacher ask.

"Huh? Oh yeah I am!" I replied, snapping out of my...thoughts

"What's the answer to problem 6?" My teacher said and I looked down at my paper.

Sally looked at me and smiled, slipping her paper over to me ever so slightly.

"The answer is 7.345!" I said and the teacher smiled.

"Correct. Next time can you please engage in the conversation and not daydream?"

"Yes ma'am" I said, sighing.

"Thanks for saving my ass there" I said. Sally smiled and nodded.

"Of course love, just if you're going to daydream, at least don't have it be sexual...." Sally whispered.

"W-wait how the fuck did you know?" I said looking at her, wide-eyed.

She simply pointed to my legs, that were tightly wrapped around each other.

"Your legs were going crazy" she said and I smiled, but it was one of those awkward smiles.

———-
"NIKI WHAT DO I WEAR??" I yelled at the phone.

"I don't know! Something sexy but not too sexy just in case." She said. I couldn't tell what she was making but she's making food.

"You are literally going to college for fashion what does that even mean?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Ok true. Here- wear *outfit of your choice*"

I nodded and ended the call, going to get dressed.

"OH Y/N!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE DARLING?" I heard my mother yell.

"Uhm, getting dressed" I said back.

Just then she opened the door and looked at me.

"WHAT THE HECK! I COULD'VE BEEN NAKED OR SOMETHING!" I yelled and she laughed.

"You came out of my vagina, I think I can come in whenever." She said, very sarcastically.

"TMI mom...but I'm about to leave soon." I said and she folded her arms.

"Where are you going young lady?" She said.

"Uhh...Nikis house." I said and she gave me a very confused look.

"You look like you are about to go see a boy..." she said and I shook my head.

"Niki wants to major in fashion. Also one of her classes she has to have a model. So it's me." I quickly said. I'm getting better at lying...