3.) Taunt

TW!! Mentions of drugs and alcohol and mad Eret

"Good morning mate!" I heard. I opened my eyes being hit by a ray of sunlight.

"Ughhh my head hurts...." I groaned.

I look over and see Wils dad, Phil. "Oh, hello Mr. Soot." He laughed and felt my forehead.

"Well my dear you aren't sick which is good.  You did come in here last night with a swimsuit and Wills hoodie. Also you can call me Phil. Thirdly here's a banana, water and some ibuprofen. Niki brought over some clothes for you." I smiled and he said goodbye.

After taking a bite out of the banana, Wilbur came in. "Are you ok? Did those boys do anything to you?" He said quickly. "Wilbur, I'm fine. They didn't do anything- that I can remember." He took a deep breath and nodded. "Good because Niki was on the phone with Quackity for a good thirty minutes screaming at him." I laughed.

Just then Niki and Sally came in the room.

"We got you French toast sticks and fries from sonic!" Niki said smiling.

"I also had to go get something from Quackity, I'm guessing you left something at the party. Or a gift I don't know. He also said that he wanted you to call him." Sally said, handing me a plastic bag.

I took the bags and opened the French toast first, dipping them in syrup.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you guys. We finished the first song!" Wilbur said smiling widely.

Lovejoy. A band that Wilbur is in. He's the lead singer and has been working on a few songs.

"We'll play it already!" Niki said smiling, clapping her hands together.

"Okay okay!" He said picking his phone up and tapping a few things.

While he was getting that ready, I was still eating.

"Alright are you guys ready?"

We all nodded and he pressed play.

Taunt by Lovejoy

———
Once we finished listening to the song everyone cheered, complimenting the song and saying how we can't wait for the rest.

Just then I got a text from Alex.

Alex
Hey n/n just wondering how you're doing?

I sighed and texted back.

Y/N💕
I'm fine. So sorry about last night Wilbur told me I was all over you. I didn't say anything too stupid did I?

Alex
Nah, I've heard worse from drunk girls.
Just get some rest :)

I looked over at the plastic bag and opened it.

"What's in it?" Niki asked, scooting closer to me.

Inside of the bag was some (candy of your choice*), a rose that reminded me of the girl with flowers in her hair, a few pictures, a dark blue hoodie and a yellow duck plushie. There was also a note written.

Dear y/n,

In honor of your first time getting drunk, and burning your first car heres a few gifts. I also felt slightly bad because I found out Punz got payed to come get you so they could get you drunk.

At the bottom of the paper there was something written in red.

Hey! I had a lot of fun laughing with you and you seem really cool! - HannahxxRose 🥀

I smiled at the note and put everything back in the bag.

"Ooooooo! Looks like Quackity really likes you." Sally said smiling.

"No. Quackity didn't make this. First off, this isn't his handwriting. Secondly, he would've just texted me. He's not that soft."

"Looks like someone is taunting you" Wilbur said and Sally hit him with a pillow. "Shut up Wil."

After a while, I finally had enough composure to come home.

"If you need anything, You know where to find me." Techno said, pulling into the driveway.

"Yeah, thanks." I said

I walked in the house and tried to just go up to my room but I was stopped by my *lovely* sibling.

"Welcome home." He said crossing their arms looking he up and down. "Who's hoodie is that?" She questioned. "You smell like shit." I laughed and they didn't crack a smile.

"Wait- are you mad at me?" He furrowed his eyebrows and opened his phone. "Yes. Not only did you get drunk but you also BURNED A CAR?"

"YOU SAID I COULD GET DRUNK!"

"I KNOW BUT I WASN'T EXPECTING YOU TO!"

"ERET LET ME LIVE!"

"I WASNT SAYING YOU COULDN'T!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU SO SURPRISED!?"

"Well, I was worried about you." He softened

"Aww, Eret." I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Be careful." She said and I walked up to my room, sitting down on the bed and grabbing the duck plushie.

Just then I got another text message.

+1 (407) 214-5333

Hey! This is Dream. Just wanted to know if you wanted to come to George's party tmw!

————

A/N

Oooooooooo!!! It's gettin spicy!

Guys I made it shorter this time are you happy 😐

{ vote? }

{ word count: 816 words }