5. The Less I Know the Better

filler chapter but some stuff goes down in the middle.

"Y/n..." someone whispered.

"Hey honey wake up..." I heard the same voice. I opened my eyes to be met by a smiling Bad (boy) Halo. "I made pancakes!" He said pointing somewhere.

"Wait- what time is it?" I asked looking for my phone.

"Like 5:45 am. Your phone went off at 5 but you were so cute cuddled up next to Quackity so I let you sleep a bit longer while I made pancakes! Also it's over on the counter charging, I had to explain to your brother that you're not dead." He laughed at the last sentence but I was stuck on the Alex part.

"Wait I was cuddling with Alex?"

He nodded quickly. "Ok hun, I need to go wake up the boys. I'm sick of them not going to school." Bad walked off humming a random song.

I got up and decided to get some pancakes before the guys take them all.

"G'morin' y/n, how was your rest?" I heard Sapnap said in a thick country accent.

"Working on accents?" I asked smiling.

"Huh? Oh! My country accent is more noticeable in the mornin' but here, grab some pancakes! I've learned to get up before them because nights like last night he'll make us breakfast."

I nodded and smiled. "That's nice of him." I said, cutting the three pancakes I took and pouring syrup.

"So uh...do you want to know what happened last night?" He asked taking a sip of orange juice.

"To be honest, no. The less I know the better."

He laughed and nodded his head.

"Understandable."

Just then Alex stumbled out of one of the rooms, saying hello to us and taking a swig of Sapnaps juice and then immediately spit it out.

"Ugh! This doesn't have any alcohol in it! gross!" He said wiping his mouth.

"Dude what the fu- Im going to go take a shower." Sapnap said rolling his eyes. "Wanna join me y/n?" He said lowering his voice.

"Nick they aren't interested in you." Alex said grabbing some vodka and putting it in a cup of juice.

"Woah! Were going real names? Back down Alex she isnt your girlfriend."

"Nick. They aren't yours either."

"Alright! I think you should just go take a shower Sapnap...thanks for the offer." I said nervously trying not to start anything so early in the morning.

Sapnap huffed and then walked away.

"Sorry about him. He just LOVES to flirt." Alex said taking a sip of the now mimosa.

"It's fine Alex. I need to go home, my biology project is in my room still."

He nodded.

"I can take you home if you want! Then school..." he sounded jumpy, it was weird.

"No it's fine. Techno is already on the way. Bad apparently texted Techno and not Eret. Wrong family I suppose." I laughed a bit and he smirked.

"So I'll see you at school?" He asked, rubbing his fingers.

"Uh duh! I feel like I should be asking you!"  I said and he laughed, awkwardly.

Why is he acting like this?

Just then my phone made a little *ding!* noise.  Techno.

"Well uh. Bye Alex." I said and quickly pulling him into a hug. "Thanks for sticking up for me." I whispered, placing a quick kiss on his cheek.

"B-bye y-y/n"

———
* SCHOOL *

Just a normal school day. The one thing I do like about Tuesdays are that I have a break in the middle of the day so I get to hang with Niki and Wilbur.

"So little miss party girl. How's life? I feel like we haven't talked to you in a while..." Niki said smiling, fixing her skirt.

"Oh- I wouldn't consider myself a party girl... and I don't really like it...too many...drugs."

Wilbur scoffed.

"Speaking of parties.... Has the invitations gone out yet? For the Halloween party?" Wilbur asked.

"Uhm...I don't think so. But I heard from Karl that you need a date."

Niki and Wilbur both looked at eachother and then at me, and laughed.

"What?!" I asked.

"So I'm guessing you aren't going." Niki said laughing.

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" I said, a little bit to loudly.

"Unless Quackity gets you in you. Cant. Go." Wilbur said, clearly mocking me.

"Oh shut up. Wilbur can you please give us a music recommendation."

"Oh well this one is from a very underground band.. I think you guys would like it."

Now playing: The less I know the better by Tame Impala

"Wil I hate you."

——-

A/N

WHAT DO WE THINK ABOUT BEEDUO MEET UP?

also short chapter pog. Next chapter will be a bit longer.

(Halloween chapter soon btw 👀👀👀)

Anyways Imma head out.

{ • vote? • }

{ word count: 804 words }