13. The Other Side Of Paradise

*short chapter*

——
Wednesday December 15th

It had been 3 weeks since I've talked to Alex and things haven't been the best. Today is finally the last day before break and everything was really crashing onto itself.

The goal was to let loose, just to relieve some stress before I went on the trip with Niki and Wilbur for Christmas.

That was the plan.

But now I'm here about to have a threesome with the two guys I thought we gayer than the lucky charms leprechaun

But let's start from the beginning...
———

"Ok but even if you don't have a partner can you please go still?"

"Yeah of course, I'm not going to let a stupid boy decide if I'm hanging with my friends or not!" I said, Alex still on my mind. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and checked the time, our break period still had a good 25 minutes left of it.

"You need to let loose girl!" Niki said, wrapping her arms around me.

"Yeah. We dont need you crying on Christmas." Wilbur said, looking down at me with a very hopeful smile.

"What do you mean by "let loose"?" I asked, Niki shrugged, flipping her newly pink hair away from her face.

"I dunno...what would minx do?"

"WWMD" Wilbur said butting in.

"Uh she would probably go make out with his best friend..." I said. Wilbur and Niki looked at each other and smiled.

"Is that Sapnap over there?" She asked and Wilbur nodded.

"I think it is!" Wilbur said.

"Ugh. I hate you guys." I quickly noted before getting pushed into the direction of Sapnap.

"Hey y/n!" He smiled, although it looked very fake.

"You alright?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah. Just a bit shaken up. Karl and I got into a fight last night and it didn't end very well..."

"Oh...I'm sorry." I said, trying to sound sympathetic.

"Yeah...how's you and Quackity?" He asked and I just shook my head.

"Not good. We haven't talked in 3 weeks." Sapnap laughed and murmured something to himself.

"I guess everyone's relationship isn't going well. George and Clay finally broke up. Well officially broke up." He kept talking but I slowly tuned him out, thinking about Alex.

What Would Minx Do?

"Do you want to hang out?" I asked and he perked his head up. "Like just us two?" He asked and I nodded.

"You can invite Dream. You know what, go ahead and invite him. The more the merrier ya know!?" I said and he nodded.

"See ya at 8? My place?" I nodded.

oh boy.

————
A/N

Hello friends!

Sorry I've been MIA. Last week I was very busy with cheerleading and stuff.

Anyways, the next chapter will be much longer and more intense.

Hopefully the chapter will be out by next week but don't quote me on that.

Anyways-

Drink some water
Get some sleep
Eat some food if you can

Stay hot as hell <3

{ word count: 503 words }