2.) Do I Wanna Know?

TW!! Use of illegal substances, alcohol, smoking, fire (it gets kinda spicy ngl)

The rest of school was boring, just everyone trying to get by in class and get the stupid school day over. All you would hear was "are you going to the party tonight?" or "Sapnaps party is tonight!" Even the teachers knew about it.

At least his party was on a Friday, which meant that they had two days to get over their *crazy* hangovers.

Once the final bell rang everyone rushed out of the classroom to start off their weekends. I sat in the classroom for a few extra minutes to wait for the commotion to die down and for the crew to pull up.

"Heyyyyyyyy y/nnnnnnn" I heard from the back of the classroom.

"Yes, Alex." I said turning around in my seat.

"Are you going to Sapnaps party tonight?" He asked getting up and grabbing his stuff. "Maybe, I don't know yet." I replied, I really did not want to talk to this guy. "C'mon~ You should go. It'll be fun!" He said smiling and sitting next to me.

"Besides, I'd love to see you drunk..." His voice got low. "Maybe we could have some...." He slowly put his hand on my thigh and slowly took it off. "fun" 

"Alex. Has anyone ever taught you about boundaries?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nope. Every girl that I hit on wants me to, that's why I like you." He leaned into me, clearly going for a kiss.

"ALEX! First off, I don't like you secondly, we're in a classroom!" He looked around and looked back at me, smiling. "Yeah. I guess we are."

Just then the door opened. "I TOLD YOU GUYS SHE WOULD BE IN HERE!" I heard Niki yell. "And looks like she's with her boyfriend...." I looked over to them wide-eyed.

"Goodbye Alex." I said grabbing my stuff and walking towards them.

"w-w-WAIT!" Alex said quickly standing up.

"Just go to the party. Please? I need to tell you something but it has to be there!"

I could tell he was sober now.

"Fine. I'll see you there."

He smiled. "Bye n/n"
——

*home, getting ready for party*

Since it was a Sapnap party, it was on the beach so I decided on high waisted bottoms and a (favorite color) top.

I threw on some jean shorts over it and a Hawaiian shirt and went downstairs waiting for them to come pick me up in Wilburs car.

"Hey y/n! Where you going looking like that?" Asked Eret.

"Sapnaps party." I replied, texting Techno.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! Hold on missy! First off, you're showing more skin than usual, secondly when the fuck did you start wearing eyeliner AND talking to Techno and thirdly.... ✨MY LITTLE SISTER IS GOING TO A PARTYYYYYYY✨"  he started jumping up and down, clapping her hands together.

"Eret, calm down. I promise you I won't do anything stupid. I'm only going for Niki and also because Alex wants to tell me something there."

They looked at me and smiled. "Ok. You can get drunk. Just try to come home not fucked up." Just then I heard the doorbell ring.

"That's them!" I walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey Wil-"

"Hey n/n~"

I immediately shut the door.

"HEY IM TAKING YOU TO THE PARTY IM SOBER I PROMISE!!" I heard him yell, banging on the door.